Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 13th, 2015, 07:23 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Pallets custom tutorial

I saw another tutorial making these & they used coffee stirrers that are similar to popsicle sticks. They are longer so you will be able to make more with less cuts. Not sure if I can source them locally to try but I will keep an eye out.

We really need some other people to make these so we can release the thread to the public.
Old September 13th, 2015, 10:03 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I will give them a shot. Very cool look. I really like the it with the Toxic Waste Barrels.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 13th, 2015, 07:23 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I started to make some of these and even had some cut up before I realized that the sticks I were using were the wrong size and it was a failure on my part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old September 26th, 2015, 02:58 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I just built a few of these and These are ready to release in my mind.

I found a pack of 125 slim sticks for $3.49 today at hobby lobby. Each of these can be cut into 4 sections after clipping off the curve.

Very easy. Just cut 11 sections at 1 1/4" and follow the pattern.

Quote:
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old September 26th, 2015, 06:56 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Excellent. Well I propose we release this design.

If you don't think we have done enough in order to release then please vote against & advise what you need more.
Old September 26th, 2015, 08:19 PM
A Man of Taste

Re: The Book of Pallets custom tutorial - VOTE Release

I can't remember if this is a Heroes vote or a Terrain Sanctum vote but just in case...
YEA

Quote:
Old September 27th, 2015, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I can't remember if this is a Heroes vote or a Terrain Sanctum vote but just in case...
YEA
I believe it's the Terrain Sanctum members.
Old September 27th, 2015, 01:20 PM
A Man of Taste

Oh good then my vote counts.

Quote:
Old April 11th, 2017, 03:53 AM

Can we pass this on time? Only 1 vote.
Old April 11th, 2017, 10:10 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool with me.
Old April 11th, 2017, 02:47 PM
A Man of Taste

I'm going to be running some Crates soon and it would be cool to do a mini release of DO's and small terrain.

Quote:
Old February 11th, 2019, 11:18 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is this something fitting for April Fools?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library