Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 9th, 2012, 09:28 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
DFW - Draft Tournament - January

Date: Sunday January ??, 2013 (TBD)

Time: Setup at 11am; event starts at noon.

Cost: Optional prize table item. If you have the means and desire to bring prize tables items, please feel free to do so.

Army Construction:
  • Point limit: TBD at the mid point of the draft
  • Starting spaces: 24 hexes
  • No marvel allowed
  • DRAFT: This will be a full army draft. We will have 8 rounds of drafting. Drafting order will be determined randomly. When you time comes up, you can select a figure from any of the available figures. Players can trade figures or draft selections to other players.
Maps:
TBD

Power Glyphs/Treasure Glyphs:

Random Treasure Glyph pool:

Heroic Rune (+1 attack)
+1 Defense
Scarab of invunerability(temp)
Potion of Healing (temp)

Treasure Glyph Traps:
• If you roll a 1–5, you set off the trap. Starting with the player who activated the trap, activate one squad figure you control and make one move and attack with it. Your opponent then does the same.
• If you roll a 6 or higher, you did not set off the trap, and the figure that
landed on the Treasure Glyph now picks up the Treasure Glyph.

Random Power Glyph pool:

Glyph of Wannok (Wound)
Glyph of Valda (Move +2)
Glyph of Dagmar (Initiative +8 )
Glyph of Kelda (Healer)
Glyph of Gerda (Defense +1)

Attendee list:
  1. Dignan
  2. DrLivingston
  3. BroInLaw
  4. rym
  5. Tmac2200
  6. Tmacdad
Maybe
  1. Cheddarlimbo

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Last edited by Dignan; December 3rd, 2012 at 09:38 AM.
Old November 9th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: DFW - Draft Tournament - December 9th

Attendee list:
  1. Dignan
  2. DrLivingston
  3. BroInLaw

Doopa is Polish for awesome.
Old November 9th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Attendee list:
  1. Dignan
  2. DrLivingston
  3. BroInLaw
  4. rym

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old November 10th, 2012, 01:48 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Attendee list:
[LIST=1][*]Dignan[*]DrLivingston[*]BroInLaw[*]rym[*]Tmac2200[*]Tmacdad
Old November 10th, 2012, 07:40 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Attendee list:
  1. Dignan
  2. DrLivingston
  3. BroInLaw
  4. rym
  5. Tmac2200
  6. Tmacdad

Fixed for Tmac.

Sorry guys but I can't make this one. Following Sunday? yes, but don't change it on my account

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old November 10th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Would you guys consider possibly using one of my maps at your tournament? I have two in mind if you're interested-

Convolution 2.0
Takes 1 RotV, 1 TJ, 1 FF (no trees), 1 FotA

Download

Highway Hills
Takes 1 RotV, 1 FotA, 1 RttFF, supports one power glyph

Download

Last edited by Black_Charos; December 4th, 2012 at 10:50 AM.
Old November 12th, 2012, 09:49 AM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
Would you guys consider possibly using one of my maps at your tournament?
It's possible. Our map selection process is pretty organic and somewhat dependent on the available material etc.

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old November 20th, 2012, 11:07 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So, I heard there would definitely be spinning MOPs at this thing, yeah?

I'm in for a maybe right now. Hopefully I can confirm sooner than the day before.

Old November 30th, 2012, 09:29 AM

DATE CHANGE

Hey guys, we've had something come up with several players and we need to push this bad boy back a week to the 16th. Let me know if that won't work for someone.

Otherwise, it looks like we will run a full draft at my house. We'll cap the attendance at 8 people and have the event like we did last year.

Old November 30th, 2012, 06:13 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: DFW - Draft Tournament - December 16th

I hope you didnt change this on my account. I can't make this new date either. I have tickets to jerryworld to watch the cowgirls lose to a terrible steelers team that day.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old December 1st, 2012, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
I hope you didnt change this on my account. I can't make this new date either. I have tickets to jerryworld to watch the cowgirls lose to a terrible steelers team that day.
No there were other circumstances that dictated the change.

Old December 1st, 2012, 12:59 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

16th puts me out.

Any chance of doing it with a smaller group on the 9th, anyway?

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events