Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old January 25th, 2011, 05:56 PM

UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Tom Vasel's son has passed away...

Here is the tribute video, and the BGG condolance thread begins at the top.

Encompassed about by mountain waves
Old January 25th, 2011, 06:26 PM

The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker
Re: Tom Vasel's son has passed away...

Oh! This is truly horrible... something really difficult to cope with, I imagine. I'd never want this to happen to anyone, let alone the man who's brought attention to Heroscape on the Web! I think I speak for all 'Scapers when I say that this loss has touched all of us ion some way we cannot understand.

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'
Old January 25th, 2011, 06:57 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

"No parent should have to bury their child."

I am sorry for the loss. We can all rest knowing that little Jack is in no more pain. He is in a better place.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Old January 25th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I'm sorry to hear this, Tom...

May he rest in peace...
Old January 25th, 2011, 07:36 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

This is just terrible, heartbreaking news.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old January 25th, 2011, 07:39 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I didn't realize how close to the gamer community I felt until Onacara texted me this morning to let me know about the news and I immediately felt like I was punched in the gut.

I can't even begin to imagine...

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old January 25th, 2011, 07:43 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Its like hearing bad news about a family member, it just hurts everywhere.

I wish my condolences to you and your family, Tom.

Best Wishes - ZB

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old January 25th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

My thoughts go out to the family.

Old January 25th, 2011, 09:29 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ugh. I feel like I just got punched in the gut. So sad...

Old January 25th, 2011, 09:37 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death!

"Grandfather dies, Father dies, Son dies."

Any other way is just not fair.

wriggz's custom Figures and Terrain

Have a Question? Take it to the Dump.

Want to Learn More? Go to the Library.
Old January 25th, 2011, 10:06 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Cosmically wrong. I add my condolences to those already expressed.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old January 25th, 2011, 10:08 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Indeed I cannot comprehend what he is going through. My condolences to him and his family.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General