Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old January 13th, 2011, 08:37 PM

Frederickd is surprisingly tart
WotC ends miniature production

http://www.purplepawn.com/2011/01/wi...niatures-line/

I think it's now safe to assume that they won't bring it back...
Old January 13th, 2011, 08:40 PM

Templar has disabled reputation
Re: WotC ends miniature production

*sigh*
Old January 13th, 2011, 08:41 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

Rats... I was hoping for some new stuff for customs/D&D.
Old January 13th, 2011, 08:47 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think we can view this as proof that they don't hate Heroscape, they just hate miniatures in general.

Old January 13th, 2011, 09:04 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

"As a substitute, Slavicsek said that they would ‘explore more options’ for players and DMs to represent their characters and monsters, possibly with flat tokens instead of 3D models."

Oh, that sounds like fun!
Old January 13th, 2011, 09:14 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I saw this coming a mile away. They are making pogs now. POGS!!! LAME!!!! Back to the old days of Reaper and Games Workshop figs.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old January 13th, 2011, 09:21 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

eeesh.

My customs HERE. <-----
"I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work" -Edison
Old January 13th, 2011, 09:32 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Soon pre-painted will be a thing of the past I think...
and we will have to turn to un-painted for inspiration. I think they are making a big mistake, but who I am I to say.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old January 13th, 2011, 09:38 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What is "pogs"?

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Old January 13th, 2011, 09:40 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
What is "pogs"?
POGS

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old January 13th, 2011, 09:58 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
I think we can view this as proof that they don't hate Heroscape, they just hate miniatures in general.
It's not that they hate minis; it's just that they can't make a profit off them anymore. They were no longer supporting the D&D minis game and decreased the number of minis per pack, yet apparently they still couldn't turn a profit off them. I bet their production costs out of China are just too big.

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song

Last edited by Johnnylama; January 14th, 2011 at 08:25 AM.
Old January 13th, 2011, 10:01 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
What is "pogs"?
POGS
Oh gosh no!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News