Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old December 27th, 2012, 12:57 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - December is a Titanic Revelation!

Another stupendous release C3G!

I've managed to find some time to update the PDF Generator. The titans are all in there along with all the other releases up to this point. If you haven't printed off cards in a while, now's a good time to get caught up.

I've tested everything and it all seems to be working for me. If anyone sees any issues, let me know.
Old December 27th, 2012, 05:08 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

Another amazing release guys, well done! I particularly like Speedy (Mia) and Raven they seem to be a really solid faction now.
Old December 27th, 2012, 05:09 PM

Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death!

I wish I knew more about the characters in this wave. It is a really cool release.
Old December 27th, 2012, 08:48 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappleman View Post

I've managed to find some time to update the PDF Generator. The titans are all in there along with all the other releases up to this point. If you haven't printed off cards in a while, now's a good time to get caught up.

I've tested everything and it all seems to be working for me. If anyone sees any issues, let me know.
I dont know if anyobe has had this problem but I can't print of either Superman (II) cards or abomination mini card.
Old December 27th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDVincent View Post
Quote:

I dont know if anyobe has had this problem but I can't print of either Superman (II) cards or abomination mini card.
using the PDF generator of simply by following the links in the books?

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 27th, 2012, 09:05 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Sorry. I should have clarified. In the generator
Old December 27th, 2012, 09:13 PM

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Sorry. I should have clarified. In the generator
You might try posting this in the PDF generator thread so Snappleman can see it.

Here is the link.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 29th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Woohoo!!! Teen Titans are on the FRONT PAGE! Leave a comment and voice your C3G support.
Old December 30th, 2012, 02:29 AM
Girl (Super)Power!

Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby!

I must say I am excited about what the new year has in store for us, just based off of what we have seen in the few months that we have been members here.

Old December 30th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heh - we might slow down a tad in 2013 compared to what we've done to end 2012. But it's looking like 2013 will end with a bang.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 30th, 2012, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Heh - we might slow down a tad in 2013 compared to what we've done to end 2012. But it's looking like 2013 will end with a bang.
sounds like a good date year.

Old December 31st, 2012, 01:47 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

To celebrate the new year, I've whipped something up for everyone to enjoy!

Make 2013 a good one!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project