Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old July 18th, 2014, 02:22 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
No Worries

Yeah the range wasn't throwing me as I figured it was just a Lantern thing. That comment was more trying to wrap my head around range on someone with 12 move and how that would affect things.

~Dysole, noting that the only thing he really know about non Green and Yellow Lanterns is what emotion each stands for.

Dysole is the very MANLY and very BRAVE Sir Dupuis...
in
EHWAZ KEEP
Old July 18th, 2014, 03:01 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Post

Ok, the ability to recharge has been removed, in favor of a better healing power:

So as it stands, it looks like:

BLUE POWER BATTERY 2
Start the game with 2 blue Battery Markers on this card. Add 1 to this Blue Lantern's Move and Defense numbers for each blue Battery Marker on this card. If one or more Green Lantern figures are within 4 spaces of this Blue Lantern, you may also add the same number to this Blue Lantern's Range and Attack numbers.

FLASH OF HOPE
This Blue Lantern may move through all figures, move through water spaces without stopping, and never takes leaving engagement attacks. If he did not attack this turn, he may either move up to an additional 4 spaces, or you may remove 1 blue Battery Marker from this card, and remove 1 wound from this figure and each friendly figure this Blue Lantern moved through this turn.

With the Green Lantern synergy still desired, it now affects his attack as well, but the attack and defense only come into play when near a Green Lantern. So it still has the trade-off aspect I was hoping for.
Old July 18th, 2014, 03:11 PM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: No Worries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
~Dysole, noting that the only thing he really know about non Green and Yellow Lanterns is what emotion each stands for.
Then you and I are in the same boat.

Just noticed, this guy will be by far the fastest figure yet - move of 14 with all markers, plus flying? The fastest figures before have been the Flashes at 12 move, and the fastest fliers have been Living Laser and Superman vII at 10. This guy's really breaking new ground - there'll be almost nowhere he can't get in one turn.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 18th, 2014, 03:15 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: No Worries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Then you and I are in the same boat.

Just noticed, this guy will be by far the fastest figure yet - move of 14 with all markers, plus flying? The fastest figures before have been the Flashes at 12 move, and the fastest fliers have been Living Laser and Superman vII at 10. This guy's really breaking new ground - there'll be almost nowhere he can't get in one turn.
Which is appropriate, correct? It is the fastest superhero, with a lantern ring to boot. But all that can be modified and balanced accordingly. Stats and numbers are all changed in the design phase, it's more base don if you like the concept and theme of the character, and the direction it's heading.
Old July 18th, 2014, 03:19 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I don't know how it is portrayed in the source material but I would think his running speed would not automatically translate into the same flying speed. Not sure the best way to represent that in the design but maybe have his move reduced by 4 when flying. Kind of like how you don't get the road move bonus when you use the flying power. So he would run 12-14 spaces, or fly 8-10 spaces.
Old July 18th, 2014, 03:20 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Right now he'll come in pretty darn powerful. Maybe 300? He'll be able to pair with a GL who'll go in and do a bunch of damage, take a wound or two, and then you can blaze in BL Flash, healing the GL, and then smacking an enemy for an attack of 6 (though not on the same turn, happily).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 18th, 2014, 03:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

If you give a 250 point Flash a power ring, he should go up some so 300 sounds realistic to me.
Old July 18th, 2014, 03:23 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I don't know how it is portrayed in the source material but I would think his running speed would not automatically translate into the same flying speed. Not sure the best way to represent that in the design but maybe have his move reduced by 4 when flying. Kind of like how you don't get the road move bonus when you use the flying power. So he would run 12-14 spaces, or fly 8-10 spaces.
Yeah, I'm sure it could be included somewhere. Probably best in Flash of Hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
If you give a 250 point Flash a power ring, he should go up some so 300 sounds realistic to me.
For sure. I'm seeing 300-320 as a perfectly reasonable value.

Edit:

Here's the updated defensive ability:

PRECOGNITIVE SPEED DODGE
When this Blue Lantern is targeted by an enemy figure for a normal attack, before attack dice are rolled you may roll one combat die. If you roll a shield, you may immediately move this Blue Lantern up to 4 spaces. If this Blue Lantern ends this movement adjacent to the enemy figure targeting him, that enemy figure receives one wound.

Last edited by Arkham; July 18th, 2014 at 03:30 PM.
Old July 18th, 2014, 05:15 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Right now he'll come in pretty darn powerful. Maybe 300? He'll be able to pair with a GL who'll go in and do a bunch of damage, take a wound or two, and then you can blaze in BL Flash, healing the GL, and then smacking an enemy for an attack of 6 (though not on the same turn, happily).
If he heals first it will only be 4 or 5 attack. Though I am thinking you may want to bring him in for an attack once(making him a target), since he will be also healing himself.
The healing will be his value. With his incredible speed he will be able to hang back(no OMs) or take a great defensive position(1 OM) early until the GLs scream "Medic".
Personally I play the GLs where I only burn a marker if the opponent rolls enough skulls to destroy the GL if I whiff on shields, maintaining the highest stats possible for as long as possible, now you can extend that even further with some Blue Healing.
Should be powerful but the Lanterns add up quickly in points.

Tornado is Agent Skahen...
in EHWAZ KEEP
Old July 18th, 2014, 05:40 PM
The Opposite of Pants

I'm loving the idea of Flash being a quick healer from out of no where. It literally is a "Flash of Hope".
Old July 18th, 2014, 05:55 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looking good.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 18th, 2014, 05:58 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Agreed. Looks like I forgot to note that he can potentially heal 16 figures in one turn(actually 19 on the road, possibly more with ladders). "Medic".

Tornado is Agent Skahen...
in EHWAZ KEEP

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project