Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 10th, 2010, 10:59 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Tree Town Open VI - who is coming?

Is there any interest out there in attending Tree Town Open VI ?

EDIT - I glad to see there still is a lot interest.....On the first 4 pages it looks like we had 35 or so people respond that they are interested. Now that I have secured the Waldorf location today (Sept 1, 2010) ... I am going to go after a better estimate of the attendence see below.

EDIT - OK it is a go and official and I've started a Tree Town Open VI thread. I would like to change this thread from who is interested to - who is coming to the TTO. If you think there is more than a 50% chance you will be at TTO VI this October 16th please cut and past the list and add a number and you name. This will help me in the planing right now the plan is to set up for 72 players ( 36 maps )

EDIT - Well I may scale back a little as it looks like we will not be close to 72. Today (Oct 4th) we have approx 50 thinking they may make it.... Last year our list had 70 something warriors listed and we had 61 show up, unless 20-30 people post in the next week or two, I doubt we will hit 60... but we will have a good time what ever number shows... and we should have enough player to go 6 rounds, and that alone should make the trip to Tree Town worthwhile.

Last edited by Codeman; October 4th, 2010 at 05:25 PM. Reason: attendence down :( ?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events