Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old September 6th, 2015, 05:50 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

I wish I had the first 5 books still but I believe I traded them in at a used book store for more. For me though the first time I found out about Punisher I said to myself...Wow he's a rip off of Mack Bolan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old September 9th, 2015, 01:49 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Who can I contact to use some of my points on two cards. I want a power man image on Luke cage card, and I would like to have the Alias version image of Jessica jones and have just the secrete identity on it like Luke Cage. Is this possible? I've asked ALOT on the form to get it done but I understand I'm a lower concern, but I did compleat the tests and did get the points so I should be aloud to get the same things as everyone else. Please don't take this the wrong way I'm not mad at all and love this community just want to take full advantage of the site.

Thank you,
Midgieboy3

P.s. I've enrolled into collage for the first time in my life so I'm getting better with my language and grammar!

Old September 9th, 2015, 02:06 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A college collage? Or collage college?

Here is where points are spent. C3G shop

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 9th, 2015, 02:22 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

Mine is an engineering collage, so we don't talk about any of that stuff

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old September 9th, 2015, 03:44 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Just be sure not to secrete the identity.
Old September 9th, 2015, 03:59 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
Who can I contact to use some of my points on two cards. I want a power man image on Luke cage card, and I would like to have the Alias version image of Jessica jones and have just the secrete identity on it like Luke Cage. Is this possible? I've asked ALOT on the form to get it done but I understand I'm a lower concern, but I did compleat the tests and did get the points so I should be aloud to get the same things as everyone else. Please don't take this the wrong way I'm not mad at all and love this community just want to take full advantage of the site.

Thank you,
Midgieboy3

P.s. I've enrolled into collage for the first time in my life so I'm getting better with my language and grammar!
You may be in luck as @tcglkn did the art for both of those cards and he's been around a little more lately. Follow the link that Tornado posted to the shop and you can see the breakdown. If it is just an art update I don't think it's more than 2 points each. Find the picture you want to use and post it in the Shop thread. If Tcglkn isn't available or no longer has the files we can figure something out. We'll get you taken care of.

Quote:
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old September 9th, 2015, 05:09 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

Thank you,
Midgieboy3

You may be in luck as @tcglkn did the art for both of those cards and he's been around a little more lately. Follow the link that Tornado posted to the shop and you can see the breakdown. If it is just an art update I don't think it's more than 2 points each. Find the picture you want to use and post it in the Shop thread. If Tcglkn isn't available or no longer has the files we can figure something out. We'll get you taken care of.

Thanks I'm going to try that when Ella is asleep later tonight. Thank you I hope it works , I have my playtest sheep written down and I have like 20 points, and yeah that's all I want.

Old September 9th, 2015, 05:12 PM

Quote:

Sorry college. It'd my first week.

Old September 9th, 2015, 06:01 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:

Sorry college. It'd my first week.
Good luck by the way. It's a good thing you are attempting regardless of how long it took to get there.

Quote:
Old September 9th, 2015, 06:10 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yes, congrats Midgieboy3.
Though your grammar irritated me a bit at first, it has been a source of enjoyment for me recently. Best of luck.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 9th, 2015, 07:14 PM

- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 9th, 2015, 07:43 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

I feel like Deadpool's graduated to Chaotic Good in the last few years. Though of course, he was Chaotic Evil in his first appearances, so I suppose he's still Chaotic Neutral on average.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project