Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old June 10th, 2010, 09:52 AM

chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

DVDs of the 1970s Wonder Woman with Lynda Carter (3 seasons on two different networks). I like the early shows set in WWII the best. All kinds of guest stars come out to play! Also George Reeves' Superman. The last two seasons were made in color for posterity (now), even though TV was only B&W back then!
Old June 19th, 2010, 11:01 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

World at War, episode #23: Pacific.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old June 20th, 2010, 12:55 AM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

Just finished watching all eight seasons of "Scrubs" (pirated off the internet-)

I tried watching the new med-school ones, but it's just not the same.
Old June 28th, 2010, 05:15 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Codname: Kids Next Door right now. Earlier it was Everybody Loves Raymond and Drake & Josh.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Old June 28th, 2010, 05:22 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Been watching Happy Town and Persons Unknown and very happy that Futurama has returned.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old June 28th, 2010, 06:38 PM

Jdet is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Been watching Happy Town and Persons Unknown and very happy that Futurama has returned.
Amen about Futurama! Do you think the second episode was just a dream in Zap's head? My wife and I have been watching Fringe.

Jdet is a MacDirk Warrior...
in the Garden of Horror...
Old June 28th, 2010, 06:49 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I've heard about Futurama, but never really looked into it. I might have to check it out on Hulu, if it's there.
Old June 29th, 2010, 05:12 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

Last Comic Standing (or I was watching it last night.)
Old June 29th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
I've heard about Futurama, but never really looked into it. I might have to check it out on Hulu, if it's there.
Not sure if it's there, but it's got some of the sharpest writing around.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old June 29th, 2010, 05:44 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
Last Comic Standing (or I was watching it last night.)
I have been watching that too.
Old June 29th, 2010, 07:27 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
Not sure if it's there, but it's got some of the sharpest writing around.
Better than Pimpsons and Assarama?

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 4th, 2010, 12:29 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

I like classic shows like the original Get Smart tv show and M*A*S*H. I also watch the Simpsons (definitely more talented writing than Family Guy) and NCIS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV