Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old April 20th, 2009, 09:22 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Hey guys, I found Ace's shed

So we all talk about Aces shed, but I actually found it.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old April 20th, 2009, 09:34 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Hey guys, I found Ace's shed

REP FAIL.

I tried to give you a +rep saying "WHAT COULD BE IN THERE??" but somehow all I got out was "W."
Old April 20th, 2009, 09:35 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Leggos ftw.

+rep

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old April 20th, 2009, 11:25 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

The door is open a bit. That is SCARY!
Old April 21st, 2009, 08:10 AM

Rythos has disabled reputation

I see the rake leaning up against the shed, but is that Grey thing behind it a banjo?

Also shouldn't there be lumps in the yard where the previous visitors ended up?

Ry

Generous deed should not be checked by cold counsel
Old April 21st, 2009, 01:54 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I was asked about this. It took me a while to find it, and I knew what I was looking for, so for the new guys: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=8265 The shed is mentioned first on page 6.

There almost needs to be a post somewhere about heroscapers.com memes. Ace's Shed is one of the big ones.
Old April 22nd, 2009, 01:14 AM

Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker

Dude, that's cyco!
Old April 22nd, 2009, 07:28 AM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rythos View Post
I see the rake leaning up against the shed, but is that Grey thing behind it a banjo?

Also shouldn't there be lumps in the yard where the previous visitors ended up?

Ry
Tis a shovel sir, for taking care of said visitors.

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.
Old April 22nd, 2009, 10:54 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

At first, I had no clue what was going on. Thanks to Agent Minivann I just wasted the last 15 minutes of my life reading that thread (Thread Review: Wow...). My favorite part is that no one mentioned that it was probably one person posing as two until Rev's comment over halfway through. Thank you HS-oldies for this great meme.

~ET86

P.S. We do need a meme's thread, so us "young guys" can learn about past stuff like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old April 23rd, 2009, 07:03 PM

Poseidon's trident is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
At first, I had no clue what was going on. Thanks to Agent Minivann I just wasted the last 15 minutes of my life reading that thread (Thread Review: Wow...). My favorite part is that no one mentioned that it was probably one person posing as two until Rev's comment over halfway through. Thank you HS-oldies for this great meme.

~ET86

P.S. We do need a meme's thread, so us "young guys" can learn about past stuff like this.
That thread was so funny but I wasted a lot of time reading it. I was actually thinking the same exact thing about a meme's thread since I am new here. It would be like a best of heroscapers thread.

Twas' a bad day when I almost quit Heroscape.
Old April 23rd, 2009, 07:47 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh, man, that was hilarious! That thread would've been locked on page 4 nowadays.....
Old April 24th, 2009, 11:06 AM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

I like the reel mower the minifig is using.
Wow, was that thread awesome! It's so insane how retards like those make threats and insults and expect people to care. One of the best parts: "Who is this RevDyer kid?"

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General