Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old May 16th, 2012, 10:22 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Just finished Red Dead Redemption. Great game and loved the ending (if you didn't get the credits, your game isn't over).

Probably the most enjoyable Rockstar game I've played.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old May 16th, 2012, 10:34 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChilliDog View Post
I can't get enough of the Xbox 360 Minecraft demo right now. I'm excited to get the full game. Also AC Revelations.
Loving XBLA Minecraft. My island fortress is well under construction between today and yesterday. Complete with dungeon, underground lake, secret entrance, and several guard towers. Not to mention the still under construction keep. I'm very psyched, my castle is looking very formidable. And I finally found coal, so now I have iron ingots, glass, and torches!

And possibly the best part of this game is the fact that it became so popular so quickly, and there's always a friend online to play with (Though I will admit, its very hard to build a castle when somebody wants you to check out their pyramid, or dwarven mine, or giant sky tower everytime you log on to Minecraft).

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old May 16th, 2012, 10:36 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChilliDog View Post
I can't get enough of the Xbox 360 Minecraft demo right now. I'm excited to get the full game. Also AC Revelations.
Loving XBLA Minecraft. My island fortress is well under construction between today and yesterday. Complete with dungeon, underground lake, secret entrance, and several guard towers. Not to mention the still under construction keep. I'm very psyched, my castle is looking very formidable. And I finally found coal, so now I have iron ingots, glass, and torches!

And possibly the best part of this game is the fact that it became so popular so quickly, and there's always a friend online to play with (Though I will admit, its very hard to build a castle when somebody wants you to check out their pyramid, or dwarven mine, or giant sky tower everytime you log on to Minecraft).
http://www.ripten.com/2012/05/16/min...x-live-arcade/

1 million sales in 5 days is amazing for a LIVE game.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old May 17th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

I beat ME3 last night. The ending has left me...unsatisfied?

I'm a F18, bro.
Old May 17th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Dr Feelgood

It will be expanded upon for free (even recording not scenes and dialog for the end) this summer.

Old May 17th, 2012, 02:28 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Got Skyrim on a Steam sale. Aside from the fact that my computer isn't up to snuff graphics-wise, resulting in an annoying shadow movement that takes away from the scenery, I'm loving it. I love how you're going about your business, and the world just keeps on moving. Things happens that are totally random, and it gives a realism to the game. Like trekking across the snow and finding a hunter camp and three hunters trying to kill a frost troll. A good one for me was emerging from a crypt to find a giant and a dragon duking it out. I just waited until they had almost killed each other, then I went in for the goodies.

My personal favorite was when I was running through the woods and got attacked by Frostbite spiders. Then, a troll came along to join in the fun. Then, a man ran up to me, asked me to take a sword, and ran off. Then, his pursuer ran up to me, asked for the sword, and then ran off for his victim. All the while I had spiders and troll trying to kill me.

All in all, it's a very good game. I'm on the fence about whether I like Skyrim or the Fallout games more. Probably Fallout, but Skyrim is still a great game.
Old May 17th, 2012, 03:49 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Skyrim is awesome. Don't forget to check out the Workshop on STEAM. Ridiculous amount of mods on there. I beat the game vanilla already, so I'm going around again with some mods second time around.

Posh Crabs

"One good thing about music, when it hits, you feel no pain"
http://web.bobmarley.com/index.jsp

"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza

Old May 17th, 2012, 09:36 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Just finished Diablo III on Normal soloing as a Monk. Got through most of Act I on Nightmare now as well. Level 35. Don't know how long I'm going to keep being able to solo for, but I love the game so far.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old May 17th, 2012, 09:50 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising View Post
Skyrim is awesome. Don't forget to check out the Workshop on STEAM. Ridiculous amount of mods on there. I beat the game vanilla already, so I'm going around again with some mods second time around.
Oh, I plan to if I have the time. When I play RPGs, I like to just mosey around and take my time. I've put in a good 40 hours and I'm only about half way through the main story. There's just so much to do. My personal favorite quest so far was the one where you have a drinking contest and wake up the next day, and you have to sort out what exactly you did the night before.

But yeah, after I finish with my first playthrough, I'm going to mod the hell out of it.
Old May 20th, 2012, 04:48 PM

The Doctor is surprisingly tart

I might be getting LOTR War in the North. Looks like a good game. LOTR is my favorite fantasy world so I'm pumped.

Old May 20th, 2012, 10:29 PM
Dr Feelgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
I might be getting LOTR War in the North. Looks like a good game. LOTR is my favorite fantasy world so I'm pumped.
Its average score is the 60's for both reviewers and users - I know my friends who got it didn't like it. Haven't played it myself...

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/th...r-in-the-north

Old May 21st, 2012, 07:20 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Still playing Diablo III. Got a level 42 Monk, 35 Demon Hunter, 18 barbarian, and a 12 Witch Doctor.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...

Last edited by Drumline3469; May 22nd, 2012 at 03:25 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games