Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old January 28th, 2011, 09:59 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardris1287 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
Got to round 35 in Black Ops Zombies with someone else. Then my internet cut out.

Two and a half hours. *sigh*
I can't even get past round 11 with my brother in the same room...*sigh*
Round 11 is my record as well. Willing to share your secret?

Old January 29th, 2011, 08:40 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I got to level 26 on Kino der Toten in Black Ops Zombies. Pretty easy actually. There is a maximum amount of zombies that can spawn at once, so it's just a matter of letting them trail you and looping the map, making sure to only kill a few of them each time you go around the map so they don't respawn around you. I could have gone on longer, but I got careless and greedy and started killing off too many zombies each time I rounded the map.

Also, 6 lower body pistol shots and a knife will net you maximum points for a zombie kill in the first round. Then for the second round it's 8 and then knife. You get more points for knife kills than you do for other weapon kills. In the early rounds you should finish off zombies with the knife, this will allow you to get a few thousand points rather early.
On Kino Der Toten, after the first few rounds (usually some time during round 3), you'll want to go up the stairs, and open the door. Then you want to open the next door, and so on until you get to the theater stage. You'll want to pick up an MP40 from the Speed Cola machine room on the way.

Also, Juggernog is a must. Flip the power switch and grab it. Dog rounds are pretty easy, it's better to run around than to camp a corner.

Since the power has been turned on and enough doors opened, you can now make complete loops around the map. You want to start every round on the theater stage so the zombies spawn around you, then you want to go back to the place you started at, kill some zombies as they walk toward you in a straight line, and then go up the stairs, go through the door, through the "couch" room and the following room, down into the speed cola room, through the dressing room, onto the stage, and around again.

If you guys have Xbox Live, we could play some Black Ops or World at War zombies together.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep

Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; January 29th, 2011 at 01:56 PM.
Old January 29th, 2011, 01:17 PM
The New York Yankees are the greatest baseball team ever!

Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby!

I think I've given up on the first Assassin's Creed. I've switched to Red Dead Redemption's Undead Nightmare. It's a lot harder than it seems, but wicked fun!

The cake is a lie.

-Insert Witty Signature Here-
Old January 29th, 2011, 03:16 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Red Undead was super fun, though I never finished it as I had a Mass Effect craving when I picked it up, I'll get back to it some day.

I'm about 13 hours into Mass Effect 2, and I find myself making more Paragon choices that last time. Weird. Just finished the Zaeed DLC, and still picking up my recruits. Jack is my favorite, so Sheppard's gonna knock those boots.
Old January 30th, 2011, 12:15 AM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

Yay, made it to protoss campaign... without codes!

Now let the slaughter begin!

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old January 30th, 2011, 12:02 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
Red Undead was super fun, though I never finished it as I had a Mass Effect craving when I picked it up, I'll get back to it some day.

I'm about 13 hours into Mass Effect 2, and I find myself making more Paragon choices that last time. Weird. Just finished the Zaeed DLC, and still picking up my recruits. Jack is my favorite, so Sheppard's gonna knock those boots.
I found myself doing both more often in ME2. Particularly a lot of the instant action triggers. The Paragon triggers are sadly rather lame throughout.
Old January 30th, 2011, 01:40 PM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart

Just cause 2. I love grappling around that huge world, and blowing up everything in sight.

Spoiler Alert!
Old January 30th, 2011, 02:47 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Been doing a LOT of Lego Batman with my older son. He insists that I be Robin and gets to tell me things like "Come on, Robin! Not that way!"

I don't know if I'm going to finish Epic Mickey or not. I'm just not really having a very good time with it. In the box was a coupon for a list of Disney games for the Wii, though. All of them looked terrible except one - Guilty Party. I picked it up on the extra cheap with the coupon. It's a bit like Clue, where you go around checking for evidence and trying to compile a sketch of the perpetrator. you can play cooperatively with up to four (the main reason I got it), but you can also have competitive teams.

Old January 30th, 2011, 02:50 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Been doing a LOT of Lego Batman with my older son. He insists that I be Robin and gets to tell me things like "Come on, Robin! Not that way!"
I was playing that again with my girlfriend when she was back for winter break. Great game!
Old January 31st, 2011, 12:08 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post

I found myself doing both more often in ME2. Particularly a lot of the instant action triggers. The Paragon triggers are sadly rather lame throughout.
The Paragon results are a little lamer, but they do seem to lead to more side missions (paragon ones). At least so far as I can tell.
Old January 31st, 2011, 05:44 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Trying to play Alien Trilogy. This game is an asshole.

The first level? Facehuggers die in 2 pistol shots. Adult Xenomorphs die in 3-4 shotgun blasts. The 9th level? Facehuggers take more pistol shots to die, and adult Xenomorphs take 6 shotgun blasts. All of the enemies have annoying attack patterns and the archaic controls don't help.

And the game will **** you over too. "Hey, you want that armor on that lift that you just lowered? Whoops, too late, it's already going back up! Looks like you'll have to reload a save or enter a 1,000 character long password if you want it because the switch for the lift only works 1 time."

The flashlights only last for ~30 seconds, the game changes enemy health whenever it wants to, it doesn't give you the pulse rifle until you get to the 9th level and it surrounds it with broken steam spewing pipes and a group of Xenomorphs and death pits and near indestructible synthetic humans. The shotgun is the most useful weapon (Until you get the pulse rifle or smart gun) but it never gives you enough of it past the first few levels.

Being a big Aliens fan, I want to love this game, but I just can't. It's just a ****ty Doom clone. I can't wait for Aliens: Colonial Marines to come out, they better not mess that up.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old February 3rd, 2011, 09:47 PM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker

Was just on the Square Enix site reading about another release of Final Fantasy IV...this would be it's 4th release so I guess that makes it a re-re-re-realease (haha) but anyway, they are going to release it for the psp together with it's sequal, Final Fantasy IV: The After Years. A lot of people have said that Final Fantasy IV was a spectacular game...I've played it, and to be honost, I don't see the appeal to it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games