Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old July 15th, 2008, 10:20 PM

Bloody the Marro Stinger knows what's in an order marker Bloody the Marro Stinger knows what's in an order marker Bloody the Marro Stinger knows what's in an order marker
Re: E3 2008

Wow. Nintendo severely dissapointed me by bringing absolutely nothing to the table. I mean, is ANIMAL CROSSING the only thing you can bring up that interests me? That is terrible, Nintendo. I too have lost a lot of interest in the Wii. As of current, it's only good games are Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl... and that's it. I mean, seriously. That's horrible.
As for FPSes on the Wii, I disagree that they're good on the system. Every FPS we've had on the Wii not named Metroid Prime 3 has sucked immensely as of current. I cannot recall a good FPS besides the mentioned Metroid Prime 3 on the Wii. At all.

Bloody the Marro Stinger is the Chimeran Ravager in the....
KEEP OF THE NECRONOMICON
Old July 15th, 2008, 10:24 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thats what I'm sayin' Bloody! Whats with the lack of FPSs? Those are my favorite kinds of games! Get another 007 game or something. Those are fun. The LightSaber Duals game looks...interesting.
Old July 15th, 2008, 11:13 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody the Marro Stinger View Post
Wow. Nintendo severely dissapointed me by bringing absolutely nothing to the table. I mean, is ANIMAL CROSSING the only thing you can bring up that interests me? That is terrible, Nintendo. I too have lost a lot of interest in the Wii. As of current, it's only good games are Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl... and that's it. I mean, seriously. That's horrible.
As for FPSes on the Wii, I disagree that they're good on the system. Every FPS we've had on the Wii not named Metroid Prime 3 has sucked immensely as of current. I cannot recall a good FPS besides the mentioned Metroid Prime 3 on the Wii. At all.
MoHH 2 was good. It has good online, no friend codes, and awesome controls.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old July 16th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker

The New Penny Arcade - www.penny-arcade.com

It's Just Like Being There

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old July 16th, 2008, 10:47 AM
Master Marvel-CoN Host

SgtDrill knows what's in an order marker SgtDrill knows what's in an order marker SgtDrill knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody the Marro Stinger View Post
I disagree. I enjoy Resident Evil 4 on it... the pointer makes for a good shootting mechanic the other consoles can't do. I also love GH, though admittedly it ain't exclusive.

Besides, there's no better console out there when you have a 6 year old at home.

SgtDrill is Captain America ...
in the Battle Against WotC...
Old July 18th, 2008, 02:42 AM

KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Can someone give me a link to where you find this stuff? I want to read through it.
Elffy, the link is in the original post (E3 Expo).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang View Post
I'm not seeing much at all to excite me other than some info on Left 4 Dead (PC), Fallout 3 (PC), and Dawn of War 2 (PC). All the other console stuff just kinda bores me since I don't own any these days (well other than my PSP - but I have all the games I want to own on that already).

I miss the days when E3 used to be more exciting. Oh well.
Gotta say man, I'm not really excited bout' Fallout 3 since watching all these vids. Just looks like another generic shooter so far. It looks like FPS 90% and RPG 10%. Hopefully I'm wrong
I'm a little disappointed in Fallout 3, as well. I was expecting better and it's one of the games to which I've really been looking forward. 100+ hours of gameplay, though.

EDIT: And Final Fantasy XIII is coming to the Xbox 360? Well, there went Sony's last chance of getting my video game money.
I just saw the Final Fantasy news on the xbox site. I can not express how excited I am about this. Year after year Microsoft has done nothing but Improve a console that was great when I bought it at launch.
Everytime I turn around they are bringing in new concepts and improving the system even more. I can't say enough about how impressed I am with the E3 news this year.

Mississippi boy in Ohio valley group.. Hell why not!
Ohio Valley Assoication of Heroscapers

Old July 18th, 2008, 02:16 PM

heroscaper2.0 has disabled reputation

360 and PS3 looked very good.

Dead Space
Mirror's Edge
God of War 3
Final Fantasy 13
Final Fantasy 13 versus
Gears 2
The Forced Unleashed
Killzone 2
Fable 2
Resistance 2
Socom Confrontation

but i was utterly let down with the wii

I'm only interested in the new animal crossing game and mad world
Old July 19th, 2008, 12:09 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart

I'm Pumped for Dawn Of War 2, Gear of War 2, KOTOR MMO, Halo Wars, New Halo Project from Bungie.

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old July 19th, 2008, 11:19 PM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog knows what's in an order marker ChilliDog knows what's in an order marker ChilliDog knows what's in an order marker

After watching a bit of the expo on G4 last night I've gotta say that I'm actually really interested in getting a Wii now. Some of that stuff just looks too fun to not try. And WiiMusic was..interesting. I thought it was a lot cooler until they said that you're not really doing anything but pressing random buttons that play along with the song. Still, I'd try it. The SportsResort looks pretty fun just for the sword fighting, haha!

Also, it'll be interesting to see how they bring GTA to the DS, doubt I'll buy it but still.

OH and of course, I'm excited to see where they go with WiiSpeak. If I caught it correctly it's currently just going to work with the new Animal Crossing but I'm sure they're planning for future compatibility in newer games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Whats with the lack of FPSs?
Did you see the little preview of the new Call of Duty? That'll be worth playing!

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.
Old July 19th, 2008, 11:22 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

In case you haven't already, for all you 360 gamers, don't forget to register your Gamertag here.
Old July 19th, 2008, 11:29 PM

KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker

Can I be added to the top list? Thanks

Mississippi boy in Ohio valley group.. Hell why not!
Ohio Valley Assoication of Heroscapers

Old July 20th, 2008, 12:17 AM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well in my opinion E3 went well. A lot of good games are coming and think gaming is going to be at one of its strongest points in time. As for what i liked the best these are 3 games I know I am getting when they come out.

Farcry 2- Really love everything, the open world map, buddy system, and the graphics plus day cycle is amazing.

Tom Clancys H.A.W.X- The fact that the world is modern real time I love, also really like tom clancy stuff

Starwars the Force Unleashed- this just looks damn fun

Record Count Since First Tourney
Wins 45 Losses 52

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games