Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 25th, 2008, 04:13 PM

Mr.Fullerton Woo who?
Mr. Fullerton's Custom Thread

*I moved these to the correct sub-forum of other customs*
I felt a simple repaint does not follow the guidelines of the rules of posting in this particular forum, so I self policed myself. You can find them here. If an admin would kindly delete this thread I'd be grateful. I'll start a new customs thread here to show off ACTUAL custom units/heros.

Last edited by Mr.Fullerton; June 4th, 2008 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Wrong Forum
Old May 25th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Mr. Fullerton's Custom Thread

Cool repaint, I like the re-done green base. For some reason it reminds me a Willy Wonka.
Old May 25th, 2008, 04:41 PM

Mr.Fullerton Woo who?

i like Willy Wonka (both versions) so I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks.
Old May 25th, 2008, 05:27 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

These are really nice repaints! It makes Syvaris look like a prince!

Flame

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old May 25th, 2008, 06:27 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Nice repaint! A little too bright for me, but otherwise I like it. I suppose you could field him with some Omnicrons and attempt to win by blinding your opponent.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 26th, 2008, 12:19 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker

Cool color scheme - a little blackwash to "dirty" it up, and you should be ready to fully integrate into the Hs aesthetic (if that's what you're after ).
Old May 27th, 2008, 11:41 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Neat! I love the design on the hem of his cloak.

Good luck with all your future repaints!

By the way, do you use some sort of finish on him? I suggest spraying him with some sort of matte finish. It gives the figures that nice HS sheen as well as keeping them safe.

Grinnell College '16
Old May 28th, 2008, 12:49 PM

Mr.Fullerton Woo who?

To be honest, this is the first figurine I've ever painted, so I'm not entirely sure what is meant by "blackwash". Could someone clear that up for me? Second, what is a good suggestion for putting a matte finish on him? I've got some more repaints coming this weekend once I have some time away from work to get into it.
As a final note, I would like to thank everyone for their feedback. It really makes me feel welcome on these forums.
Old May 28th, 2008, 02:12 PM

Bloodthorn is surprisingly tart

A "blackwash" is when you mix black paint with water to really thin it out. About to the consistancy of skim milk. Then apply to the entire mini. The thinned paint will set down in all the ridges and creases to help add detail.

As for matte finish, I just use Kylon Matte sealer. I use about 3 coats on my minis. It takes off the brunt of the shine and protects the paint job as well.

Keep up the good work!
Old May 28th, 2008, 06:04 PM

cowmaster13 Woo who?

I like it a lot. From what i have seen this is the best 1st time repaint i have ever seen... good job!

Yes I play too many card games!

Heroscape strategy puzzles, play them.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=16494
Old May 28th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just bought a generic can of matte finish at Michaels and spray one layer on from each angle after I'm done painting. As for a blackwash, to test it, you can put some on your finger: it should highlight your fingerprints, but not make your whole finger black.

Grinnell College '16

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards