Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old July 7th, 2009, 09:11 AM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Guild Wars ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperviper View Post
I'm suprised this many people play Guild Wars. I thought everyone played WoW. () My account name is Anton The First and Factions rulez!
Fixed. And my Anton could totally kill you pretending to be Anton.

My Username is Anthasu Six. I hate WoW. I'm an Assassin. I'm also level 20 with 70+ levels in Skill Points, but I'm too broke to use them.
Old July 7th, 2009, 11:31 AM

sniperviper Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthasu1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperviper View Post
I'm suprised this many people play Guild Wars. I thought everyone played WoW. () My account name is Anton The First and Nightfall rulez!
Fixed. And my Anton could totally kill you pretending to be Anton.

My Username is Anthasu Six. I hate WoW. I'm an Assassin. I'm also level 20 with 70+ levels in Skill Points, but I'm too broke to use them.
Fixed. Nightfall still rules. And I keep forgetting there is a hero named Anton, but my Anton is a Ranger who is currently in the process of getting a new pet.

Click my dragon(s)/egg(s).
Old July 11th, 2009, 03:31 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

My ranger became a beastmaster recently and has a level 18 Hearty Reef Lurker. I love playing my beastmaster.

I'm a F18, bro.
Old July 11th, 2009, 03:39 PM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Yeah! I'm Here View Post
My ranger became a beastmaster recently and has a level 18 Hearty Reef Lurker. I love playing my beastmaster.
I have a full menagerie except for Prophecies Beasts (Which I don't have) The Spiders (To lazy to get) and the Rainbow Phoenix. (Same as previous excuse)

Its fun being able to choose any awesome pet. (As long as its from Factions, Nightfall, or EoTN)
Old July 11th, 2009, 03:40 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
I have a full menagerie except for Prophecies Beasts (Which I don't have) The Spiders (To lazy to get) and the Rainbow Phoenix. (Same as previous excuse)

Its fun being able to choose any awesome pet. (As long as its from Factions, Nightfall, or EoTN)
Did you buy them with Balthazar faction, or did you actually tame and train them all?

I'm a F18, bro.
Old July 11th, 2009, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Did you buy them with Balthazar faction, or did you actually tame and train them all?
I tamed all of them and trained a few. I never said the were all fully trained.
Old July 11th, 2009, 03:45 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh, well I'm taming them all and training them all as I go. I shall have everything at level 20!

I'm a F18, bro.
Old July 11th, 2009, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Oh, well I'm taming them all and training them all as I go. I shall have everything at level 20!
I have my favorites at Lvl 20. And the Black Moa.

I'm going to fill it up before I start training all of them. I want the Black Widow first at least.
Old July 11th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Quote:
Quote:

I'm going to fill it up before I start training all of them. I want the Black Widow first at least.
Where do you get black widows. My crab is almost lvl 20.

I'm a F18, bro.
Old July 11th, 2009, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Where do you get black widows. My crab is almost lvl 20.
Underworld. Which I am getting a good party before I attempt it.
Old July 11th, 2009, 06:45 PM

Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker

I've never played Guildwars, but considering what you guys seem to think of it, I thought I'd give it a shot. So just a few questions:

1. How much is it to start, and how much are renewal fees?

2. Do major retail stores sell it, or do I need to go to a Gamestop or some such place?

Thanks in advance!
Old July 11th, 2009, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar Gen. View Post
I've never played Guildwars, but considering what you guys seem to think of it, I thought I'd give it a shot. So just a few questions:

1. How much is it to start, and how much are renewal fees?

2. Do major retail stores sell it, or do I need to go to a Gamestop or some such place?

Thanks in advance!
1) $40 Per expansion, or all three for $50 in the Trinity pack. You also get a SUmmoning Stone with unlimited uses, which I want... (Except Eye of the North, which is amazing. You should get that too, but all three for $50 bucks is good. I blew $120 bucks on all three when they didn't have it) No renewal fees.

2) You can order it off www.Guildwars.com (It downloads to your computer from their website)

Target carries it by me, but a lot of stores stopped carrying it. Gamestop most likely won't have it anymore. (Its getting a sequel in 2010 or some such, but your progress will carry over, and it is still an awesome game)

OY, any chance of me getting into your Guild? Mines kinda... dead... It happens when your the leader and go on vacation.

Oh, and my favorite classes are as follows: Assassin, Necromancer, Elementalist, Ranger. Good luck.

Last edited by Anthasu1; July 11th, 2009 at 07:47 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games