Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 2nd, 2007, 03:02 PM

herbertzoomar has disabled reputation

Old September 2nd, 2007, 04:00 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbertzoomar
That works.
Old September 2nd, 2007, 05:01 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
If Canada Ruled the World
Old September 2nd, 2007, 05:12 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old September 2nd, 2007, 06:03 PM

fejkl Woo who?
Canada isn't so bad. Really, it isn't. When you go there, it's like a whole different country. You get to use dollars still, but they're worth a little less. You get to drive 100 kph, and you can visit London there, too.

Seriously, though. I've been to southern Ontario quite a few times, and I don't mind Canada one bit. It's just fun to rip on friends in a good-natured way.

No signature here. Just keep moving on.
Old September 2nd, 2007, 06:09 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I've only been to Canada once. I went to Vancouver to drive a friend back to her native land. We were only there for seven hours, so I didn't get to make a really informed decision.

The main thing I came away thinking was: clean. We walked through a slum and were offered drugs for sale twice in just over a mile of walking and saw exactly one (1) piece of garbage on the ground. There weren't even fallen leaves! The street sweepers there are probably on duty 24 hours a day.
Old September 2nd, 2007, 06:17 PM

ptucker78 has disabled reputation
Canada was fun from what I remember, but that's just 'cause where I grew up that's where everyone went on their 19th b-day, lower drinking age. Other than that I don't really remember much about it.
Old September 2nd, 2007, 06:24 PM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!
Not sure how we got to Canada... But Montreal is very nice. I was supposed to go to Vancouver soon but I have to work I have no animosity towards our Canadian brothers. They must be more evolved because they don't reject the dollar coin like we do in the 'States. *Shrug* Some Americans really love Canada. Perhaps you've seen some of his documentary Love-letters?

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades
Old September 3rd, 2007, 01:01 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMoochie
Not sure how we got to Canada... But Montreal is very nice. I was supposed to go to Vancouver soon but I have to work I have no animosity towards our Canadian brothers. They must be more evolved because they don't reject the dollar coin like we do in the 'States. *Shrug* Some Americans really love Canada. Perhaps you've seen some of his documentary Love-letters?

That's because they're really British.
Old September 3rd, 2007, 01:25 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
I have no hatred of Canada, but man is it fun to play the ignorant American who hates Canada for every reason!

You can't even watch football after getting drunk and beating your wife in Canada! That's un-American!
Old September 3rd, 2007, 02:13 AM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker
This thread needs that DS picture of the train wreck. I'm very proud of this thread. I couldn't have stirred up this much anger, sidetrackedness, or diversity in all things, if I actually tried. Bravo people...bravo. Wait? what the hell was this thread about again? Something about Craig saying something about the marros being his favorites?

I agree. The marros are the best units in the game.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
Old September 3rd, 2007, 02:41 AM
I got your favorite member right here

Fezzikthedoor knows what's in an order marker Fezzikthedoor knows what's in an order marker
Ah, there's no real anger at Canada, you know that. Anger implies real concern, and nobody is really all that concerned about Canada.

You are the brute squad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh finally
And go Flock yourself.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion