Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 30th, 2009, 12:27 AM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker
Re: Who's "Your" Character?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman View Post
I can not count how many commons and heros my little Arrow Gruts have killed over the years. Many times it is with just one skull. I seen many much bigger figures draw blanks on their sheilds and go down as fast as if Krug took a couple swings at them.

Krug, Mimring, and the swogs have taken down their share, however more than half of the armies I've face have been taken down by the little AG's. I have certainly seen many go down to a single arrow.

I've lost my krug to my little sisters single arrow grut. It's not as nice being on the receiving end though.

Long live Heroscape.
Old October 30th, 2009, 03:44 AM

Where is THE van? is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

krug, he simply will beat the crap out of anything and win, and all for 120 points. IMO he has to be the best hero in the game.

Once he killed 8 stingers, a hive ,and some nagrubs before going down.
Old October 31st, 2009, 03:18 PM

Bolo knows what's in an order marker Bolo knows what's in an order marker

Zetacron is a beast for clean-up. He can just punch a holy hole in just about any deffense. I can almost always get him on height and rain down some 3 die death. For a 60 pt filler, you just can't go wrong with him.

As a close second comes Ornak with lots of orcs and Utgar heros O'my. He just brings so much to the table, he works as a cheerleader for orcs as well as being able to activate multiple heros. He works for me most of the time.

If a chicken and a 1/2, can lay an egg and a 1/2 in a day and a 1/2, how long would it take a grasshopper with one wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a cucumber?
Old October 31st, 2009, 03:21 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Where is THE van? View Post
krug, he simply will beat the crap out of anything and win, and all for 120 points. IMO he has to be the best hero in the game.

Once he killed 8 stingers, a hive ,and some nagrubs before going down.
Guess your Krug never met my Sir Denrick then huh?
Old November 1st, 2009, 01:19 AM

Astronaut Jones is surprisingly tart

I'd say Theracus is "my" character. For some reason I can't help but sing about Theracus whenever I take a turn with him, often with the help of a guitar or mandolin and especially if I've had a couple drinks.

"Whoa hold on! There's still plenty of meat on that bone."
Old November 1st, 2009, 02:28 AM

LMB knows what's in an order marker LMB knows what's in an order marker

The unit that I rarely play* but almost always amazes me when I do is Nagrubs. They just shouldn't really work as anything but snacks for your Hivelords but I've seen them take down some pretty heavy hitter heroes. A lot of times I'll move them up first to engage who ever my opponent is sending out first just to disrupt his plan. People always laugh at them.... Hahaha what are THEY going to do to Krug (or Cyprien, or Drake, etc). And it's so embarrassing when they have to admit they were nibbled to death by 'grubs.

*By this I mean play solo, not as lunch for TKN or SBN.
Old November 1st, 2009, 03:13 PM

special-jlk Woo who?

I would have to say, Migol Ironwill and his dwarf buddies.
Old November 1st, 2009, 04:25 PM

dsbarrick is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-man View Post
Even tho most people hate them the Omnicron (spelling?) snipers always come through for me. One game with just one squad i took down Mimring Q-9 and deathwalker 9K with them. I dont know why I just love them.
And now there are Omnicron Repulsors to make them even better!
Old November 1st, 2009, 04:33 PM

dsbarrick is surprisingly tart

Mine would be Grimnak with the Heavy Gruts. I usually lose, but my best plays come from these units. The first time I faced off against the Hulk, I was able to chomp him on the first attempt.

Even though I usually lose, I count on the orcs to save me from a humiliating blow-out.
Old November 1st, 2009, 04:46 PM

Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker

Orcs for me. I LOVE the orcs. I face them off against anything and win (including Knights and Omnicrons). I occasionally lose, but not nearly as much as I win.

Orcs Blade is Evar Scarcarver...
in theTWILIGHT CAVE...

Last edited by Orcs Blade; November 1st, 2009 at 05:12 PM.
Old November 1st, 2009, 05:03 PM

PCServbot Woo who?

I'm going to have to go with the Izumi Samurai myself. I'm a big fan of the samurai and these guys always seem to come through for me.

Last night I played a game and had just one Izumi left and he killed Captain America and all of the Tarn Vikings. Unfortunately, he ended up dying when her rolled 6 blanks against a one skull shot from my buddy's last 10th reg.

I did end up losing, but that last Izumi was a monster.
Old November 1st, 2009, 05:10 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Morsbane is my man. I once negated Zelrig and Krav in one round, and in the next I threw a 20 and blew up Q9. Morsbane always comes through for me when I need him to.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion