Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 27th, 2009, 02:27 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Weapons not yet in HeroScape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Rocket View Post
Howabout an angry wife? Hell has no fury like a woman scorned afterall.
Agreed, angry wife definitely. Or to go you one better, Mother-in-Law.

Incessant nagging and emasculation...
</IMG>
Old June 27th, 2009, 02:32 AM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
Quote:

</IMG>

hmm, yes that could be very dangerous also. Especially if they tagged teamed the same person.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old June 27th, 2009, 02:58 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
Quote:

</IMG>

hmm, yes that could be very dangerous also. Especially if they tagged teamed the same person.
Here's a custom I made for my Mother-in-Law

Old June 27th, 2009, 11:52 AM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Weirdscaper View Post
GENTLEMEN...

Or better yet, an E.M.P. SHOCKWAVE to use against all soulborgs.

Serious thread necroing here, but I think it is worth it to point out Dr. Weirdscaper's AMAZING foresight! (check the date on his post )

Edit:
Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dr. Weirdscaper again.
Dang! I thought that it might have reloaded by now. I'll get it to you eventually.
GENTLEMEN...

Still waiting for that Deathstar.

Dr. Weirdscaper is Kahn the Fire Death Knight in: World of WEIRDSCAPER.
Old June 27th, 2009, 02:06 PM

Nathify is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'm actually in the process of making a one space triple 25. You have the ability to move your 1 space figs onto it. But, a spider on a triple 25 looks a bit creepy.

Things in life dissapoint you. Even heroscape...when you notice how light your wallet is.
Old June 27th, 2009, 02:09 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathify View Post
I'm actually in the process of making a one space triple 25. You have the ability to move your 1 space figs onto it. But, a spider on a triple 25 looks a bit creepy.
Old June 27th, 2009, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
3 huge type 99 looking guns. With a seat connected to the side.

Things in life dissapoint you. Even heroscape...when you notice how light your wallet is.
Old June 27th, 2009, 02:18 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

How does that fit on 1 space?

Old June 27th, 2009, 03:06 PM

earendil504 Woo who?

Did anyone mention a bolo. Bolo a figure's legs and no movement next turn.

Killing is my business, and business is good.
Old June 27th, 2009, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

How does that fit on 1 space?

Well, like I said, just an idea. I can always make it differently.

Old June 27th, 2009, 06:44 PM

chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for the stimulation, Rev!

1. How about a chakram (throwing blade)? Any excuse to get a Xena Warrior Princess clone in the game.

2. Actually, this discussion brings up a future game enhancement that would be helpful to have. Most of the sci fi weapons used so far are not typed. What exactly are the Deathwalkers, Omnicron Snipers, Zettian Guards etc. shooting?

Why does this matter? Eventually, when they put more Sci Fi into the game, you're going to have defensive devices that are selectively helpful against certain types of weapons, such as energy or kinetic.

When will this come up? For example, I have a custom called 'Shiny Girls.' They are good defensively against energy weapons and fire projectors, as they wear silvered suits. But except for Mimring, who is obviously shooting fire, what are the others shooting? Bullets? Lasers? Search me...

In other words, it would be useful if futuristic weapons were identified on the cards of their weilders!
Old June 27th, 2009, 07:00 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't see Heroscape ever getting into the level of weapons based specificity you're mentioning here, Chas. If they were going to, don't you think they would've already bridged this issue with something like adding in a resistance to Mimring's Fireline to the Lava Resistance power?
I just don't see Scape going down this road in an official sense. The game prizes simplicity above such synergistic concerns like those you've mentioned here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion