Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old November 4th, 2008, 02:47 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Race for the presidency political discussion thread

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old November 4th, 2008, 02:47 AM
I got your favorite member right here

Fezzikthedoor knows what's in an order marker Fezzikthedoor knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Then why are you in Japan? I'm just sayin'.
I'm not. I'm just too lazy to change my address...but thanks for reminding me. While we're on the topic, though, you've been wearing that same jacket for years. What the hell, man?

You are the brute squad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh finally
And go Flock yourself.
Old November 4th, 2008, 03:13 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Captains wear red now. That's just further proof that Obama can't lead.
Old November 4th, 2008, 03:21 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

When he takes his mask off I suspect Obama is really....

OMEGA RED!!!!

I mean seriously, does anyone believe that anyone could have ears like that naturally?

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old November 4th, 2008, 09:21 AM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

This about says it all:

http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old November 4th, 2008, 09:26 AM

Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fezzikthedoor View Post
My final thought: (cue music)

I want Mr. McCain to win. I think he is the better man for the job. If Mr. Obama is selected, I hope that he proves me wrong over and over, to the point that four years from now I will be proudly voting for his re-election.

No matter what, I wish our next president a long, healthy stay in office, because lord knows I don't want either V.P. in the big seat any time soon.

Let no Republican say "He's not my President" nor any Democrat declare the same should his side loose; let us come together as adults and Americans to face the future, whatever it may bring without wanting to pick up our toys and run home.

I hope that not a single person who participated in this thread voted a straight party ticket--that great sign of intellectual weakness and an unwillingness to examine each candidate from the top to the bottom of your ballot--but instead took at least as much time as they spent here to investigate more than just the "R" or the "D" next to a candidate's name before coming to a decision.

Finally, I hope that no matter who wins in our National election or your local and state elections, that we are all able to continue to look at America as the greatest nation on earth (sorry foreigners!), a bastion of freedom and possiblity that I know, first hand, the rest of the world looks at with envy, adoration, and more than a little frustration. Make no mistake, my friends, we have a lot of things we don't do well, and a fair share of sins on our collective souls, but we are so far ahead of so many other places that we should never stumble because we are busy looking backwards instead of forward.

Here's to Representative Democracy! The red, white, and blue, the colors that never run! Here's to America, baby, a shining city on the hill despite all its long shadows! God* bless America!

Now go vote!

*Or the great flying spahgetti monster, as is your preference.
Hear Hear!!!!

And yes, I have already voted!

Never trust kids when they ask "Hey dad, can I borrow the car???"
Old November 4th, 2008, 09:43 AM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

By the way, Starbucks is giving away free coffee if you tell them you voted.

If you tell them you voted for Obama, you get a free latte.

If you tell them you voted for McCain, they will give you a free bowl of Grape-Nuts.

(Btw, the free coffee part is real.)

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob
Old November 4th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Not just that....

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=22039

There's other stuff too. Nadom pointed out that it's illegal to offer incentive to voting.....

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old November 4th, 2008, 10:36 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm done. I only had to wait for about 12 minutes. Not bad. And the machine seems to have not screwed up my vote. Of course I have no way of actually knowing if my vote was recorded properly or not. But I can hope, right?!?
Old November 4th, 2008, 10:41 AM

KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
I don't think he read the post. I really don't. If he had read it, then he wouldn't have been offended by Sups(That's you BTW SuperflyTNT).

I did read the post. Then i re-read it. And read it again. Regardless of the context the post was made in, the term is offensive. Regardless of the number of black friends Superfly has, it doesn't give him a "race card" to be able to tell jokes and use racially motivated slander whenever he chooses.

Honest GB, I don't think you have any right to determine what does and does not offend me. My wife is African American. She was offended by the post. End of story. How many of the people involved in this discussion are black? I'd bet 0.

Superfly thank you for removing the section of your post, it was not necessary because you do have the right to say what you think. I apologize if you feel like I was labeling you a racist, that was not my intention. I was a little harsh in my response and intend to edit it as well. I also apologise for not handling the matter through PM, which will probably be best for the future.

Mississippi boy in Ohio valley group.. Hell why not!
Ohio Valley Assoication of Heroscapers

Old November 4th, 2008, 11:00 AM
Back of man! I can't spell!

Bannister has disabled reputation

Wow, I always miss the good stuff.

Anyway, living in the country has it's perks. I walk into the Middle School, walked to the table, got my ballot and voted. No lines, no waiting. I don't know what the situation is where you guys are but there have been some serious lines to vote here in the greater Memphis area.

Bannister

PS. Just in case you were wondering, Ralph Nader.

That can only mean one thing. And I don't know what it is.
Old November 4th, 2008, 11:04 AM

KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bannister View Post
Wow, I always miss the good stuff.

Anyway, living in the country has it's perks. I walk into the Middle School, walked to the table, got my ballot and voted. No lines, no waiting. I don't know what the situation is where you guys are but there have been some serious lines to vote here in the greater Memphis area.

Bannister

PS. Just in case you were wondering, Ralph Nader.
Lines in little ole Starkvile are INSANE!! It took my department head almost an hour and a half to vote this morning. That is simply just unheard of for this small town. I'm gonna try and sneak out around 3 today and get my vote in.

Mississippi boy in Ohio valley group.. Hell why not!
Ohio Valley Assoication of Heroscapers

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General