Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old July 23rd, 2008, 12:40 AM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Which units have the most to gain from the Jungle?

I went up against the Templars in the jungle, and the way Dismiss the Rabble and the jungle trees give them 4 defense dice against most attacks was very annoying. Melee Defense does the same thing. There are still ways to make an attack slip through and compete against the base defense only, but not every army has them.

My blasts/glads armies do fine in the jungle, I know that. Besides getting 4 defense dice more often, stopping enemies-- rats and Krav in particular-- from slipping into into tree cover is pretty good. Frequently, a gladiatron can get the tree bonus for himself and at the same time get in a position to put the cyberclaw on enemies before they can reach it, monopolizing that jungle piece for me.
Old July 23rd, 2008, 12:44 AM

Faxanadu13 is surprisingly tart
Re: Which units have the most to gain from the Jungle?

I THINK i'LL FINALLY BE USEING MY ZOMBIES, AS LONG AS THERES JUNGLE IN THE MIX!

:{ ALL OF OUR TIME WE SPEND }:
:{WAITING FOR OUR SOULS TO REND}:

"WATCH OUT FOR SPRING-TAILED JUMPING SNAKES!"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units