Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old June 15th, 2008, 02:47 AM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Re: VirtualScape 1.058 available

I'm sorry if this has been asked, but why isn't Ticalla Jungle on the page that lets you make the set limits? I can chooses the pieces I want available for all the other sets like before, but the jungle set isn't on there.
It's just much easier to keep track of how much I have left to use that way rather than counting them.

Again, sorry if it's been asked.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old June 15th, 2008, 09:18 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!

Ticalla was added pre-release as a nice to have courtesy. Zzzz wasn't even sure what the contents of the set would be, therefore he didn't want to program that part in, is my understanding.

Honestly, it's 3 trees and 6 bushes, not that hard to keep track of.
Old June 15th, 2008, 05:54 PM

Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cavalier is right. I wasn't sure of the content of the set. Now I know that and next release (with better 3D mesh for jungle) will included a button for add a ticalla set.
Old June 15th, 2008, 05:55 PM

Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usheryeah367 View Post
Thanks man I downloaded this Program and it helps me think out my real boards before I actually make them!!
Its really awesome thanks man!
I'm happy to give you some pleasure
Old June 16th, 2008, 12:52 AM

Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzzzz View Post
Quote:
Its really awesome thanks man!
I'm happy to give you some pleasure
Taken out of context, and disregarding the language barrier, this comment just seems so wrong.

Last edited by Zorgophlats : Prenember 86th, 2079 at 42:96 ZM. Reason: enasni eht stalhpogroz
Old June 16th, 2008, 02:05 AM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzzzz View Post
Cavalier is right. I wasn't sure of the content of the set. Now I know that and next release (with better 3D mesh for jungle) will included a button for add a ticalla set.
Thank you Cav and Zzzzz.
I'm sorry, I didn't know.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old June 17th, 2008, 06:47 PM

Usheryeah367 Woo who?

Where can I get all of the characters made by Heroscape or do they just come with the program?

P.S. -- Zorgophlats is messed up besides look at his avatar lol

P.S.S -- Is it possible to play the actual game with the program or do I need addons or something?

Last edited by Usheryeah367; June 17th, 2008 at 06:57 PM. Reason: I forgot something.
Old June 17th, 2008, 07:03 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Where can I get all of the characters made by Heroscape or do they just come with the program?

P.S. -- Zorgophlats is messed up besides look at his avatar lol

P.S.S -- Is it possible to play the actual game with the program or do I need addons or something?
Not sure exactly what you're asking here. The figures appearing in the program were probably in the first version or so, since only RotV figures are in VS (except the Hive).

And it's not a game. It's a map builder.
Old June 17th, 2008, 07:25 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker

I would like to ask if the bases of the Ticalla pieces could be changed to the same color as SotM? Again.
Old June 17th, 2008, 11:44 PM

Usheryeah367 Woo who?

I mean that you can place figures like the Deathwalker 9000 and Sgt. Alex. Drake and marro hive but is it possible to maybe get stuff like swog rider or Joton or maybe Charos?

Also I've heard that you can play the entire game with a board you made with this program on the computer or does it just give you building instructions to build it in real life??

Thanks,

Usheryeah367

Last edited by Usheryeah367; June 17th, 2008 at 11:44 PM. Reason: -----
Old June 17th, 2008, 11:46 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!

Quote:
I mean that you can place figures like the Deathwalker 9000 and Sgt. Alex. Drake and marro hive but is it possible to maybe get stuff like swog rider or Joton or maybe Charos?

Also I've heard that you can play the entire game with a board you made with this program on the computer or does it just give you building instructions to build it in real life??

Thanks,

Usheryeah367
Only the master set figures were made.

No, you cannot play the game in the software. It was something the creator considered but he has abandoned that feature.
Old June 20th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster knows what's in an order marker Scapemaster knows what's in an order marker Scapemaster knows what's in an order marker

zzzzz, would you make so that you can make a picture a backround, and not just a solid color? If this needs anymore explaination, just ask.

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software