Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old September 17th, 2019, 05:23 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Washington/Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longy418 View Post
Looks like we will be having an informal heroscape superhero day Saturday August 10th at my place in battleground. 1000 point army’s of which I have a hundred plus armies already put together. Will post in events thread when time and such is finalized.
Dude my notifications settings must be messed up as I never saw this one. Bummer!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old September 17th, 2019, 05:29 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Somewhere in the Portland area would be great. It has been a couple of years since we did something at Guardian Games in Portland. Eugene might be possible for me, but the timing would have to work out.

The Everett event was a resounding success with 17 players - the most we have had in a long time.
I was referred here by quozl. I've never met other 'Scapers outside of HSers, but the longer I think about it, the more I think I should try it. There are two difficulties:

1. I can only make it if it is on or near the max line. Guardian games works for me.
  2. It MUST be before the last week in April. Ideally before April altogether. Come April, I begin packing in preparation for moving out of state.
~TGRF.
Are you still out of state? I'm bummed I missed out on the chance to meet you in person!

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old September 17th, 2019, 11:35 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I think we discussed while at Derek's last month trying to set something up for in Washington state.

The Salem event sounds like a good time. Hope as many people as possible can make it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longy418 View Post
Yes it was good times, thanks for making it. Agreed on NHSD. We will definitely get something planned this year.
I'm considering going to the event in Salem. But if you are hosting an event @Longy418 I would rather go to yours (provided its in Portland, Vancouver or Battleground as opposed to Seattle/Everett.) Do you think you and Kai and all the others would want to come to Salem? I've got so much to catch you all up on. I'm married now, have a foster daughter and am buying a house! Also I'm teaching full time now instead of working night shift
@quozl @Toogwick_tuk @Nomad @White Q Knight @obfuscatedhippo

Also an attempt to necro an old friend @ROADRAGE do you still get heroscapers notifications?
@Ulysses these were the people I mentioned on the facebook event that would effect whether I was a maybe or not.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 17th, 2019, 04:32 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
@Ulysses these were the people I mentioned on the facebook event that would effect whether I was a maybe or not.
Gotcha. I didn't realize there were so many PNW players! If only I had been playing for longer. It looks like I've missed out on some awesome events over the years. The Salem event is absolutely happening so if anyone ends up needing a place to play we'll be ready! Or if anyone wants to 'bang bang' and play Saturday in WA and Sunday in OR haha. I know my event isn't technically on NHSD. I'll be posting maps by the end of the month when I have a better feel for how many I'll need.
Old September 17th, 2019, 05:57 PM
the above

Yeah we have been meeting up since 2010/2011.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old September 17th, 2019, 11:19 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Somewhere in the Portland area would be great. It has been a couple of years since we did something at Guardian Games in Portland. Eugene might be possible for me, but the timing would have to work out.

The Everett event was a resounding success with 17 players - the most we have had in a long time.
I was referred here by quozl. I've never met other 'Scapers outside of HSers, but the longer I think about it, the more I think I should try it. There are two difficulties:

1. I can only make it if it is on or near the max line. Guardian games works for me.
  2. It MUST be before the last week in April. Ideally before April altogether. Come April, I begin packing in preparation for moving out of state.
~TGRF.
Are you still out of state? I'm bummed I missed out on the chance to meet you in person!
Yes living in Idaho now. No worries, you can meet me on one of my book tours. Which I assume any publisher will eventually want me to do. In the far distant future. Need to write the novel first.

~TGRF.
Old September 17th, 2019, 11:25 PM
the above

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

~TGRF.
Yes living in Idaho now. No worries, you can meet me on one of my book tours. Which I assume any publisher will eventually want me to do. In the far distant future. Need to write the novel first.

~TGRF.
How far into Idaho?

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old September 18th, 2019, 03:12 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

~TGRF.

~TGRF.
How far into Idaho?
Post Falls. So like 5 miles across the border from Spokane.

~TGRF.
Old September 18th, 2019, 03:22 PM
the above

Oh wow that's quite a ways.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old September 18th, 2019, 09:42 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I should be able to make it to the Salem game day (unless something comes up). I'll try to bring some C3V and SoV stuff for people to try. It should be fun!
Old October 10th, 2019, 07:34 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Alright everyone, just 10 more days until the NHSD event in Salem! I’m hoping to see you there!

Play Style: Casual matchups of 500pt kill em’ all on tournament style maps, and 350pt heat of
the battle kill em’ all on scraps maps.

What to bring:
Dice/Rollbox
Markers (order, wound, etc.)
Figures/Cards you want to play
Drinks/Snacks (also available at concessions)

When: Sunday, October 20th between 1PM and 7PM (come and go as you please)

Where: Capitol City Theater 210 Liberty St SE #150, Salem, OR 97301

RSVP: Here or on the Facebook event page for the Oregon Heroscapers group (I just want to be prepared with how many maps I’ll need)

Menu:

Maps:
Haukeland Marsh
Ruined City
Valledonn Fortress
Desecrated Mine
The Swamps of Oighir Scath
Ruins of Rennoc
Volcarren Paradise
Ballycarbery (scraps)
Highway (scraps)

Feel free to message me here or on FB with any questions.
:Add clever sign-out here:
Old October 14th, 2019, 06:44 PM
the above

I'm shooting to be there provided I have my homework done!

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers