Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 17th, 2019, 01:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Grizzly Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Those do look pretty sweet, but you see what I was saying about sharks being kind of long? I could see one of those on a double base if we had decided to go that way. I'll be playing it as a single base in my tests though since that is how it was tested and released.
We've done that in the past. Haweye II, Black Knight, Robot, and Ghost Rider are all single, even though they overlap. I think it looks totally fine on them.

Personally I always try to fit figures on a single base if possible, mechanically it's just cleaner and simpler.

I also don't condone Stinger Denial, so that helps

Yeah, I don't condone Stinger Denial either. Nor do I really enforce some of the placement and moving rules on huge double based figures I know exist. I assume Huge figures can duck and weave when needed and are not actual statues, so a Jungle Tree does not prevent a Huge figure from walking past it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library