Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 2nd, 2019, 05:29 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of General Zod

Who made the proposal to revisit this? Do y'all remember?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 2nd, 2019, 05:49 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Looks like quozl called for the vote here in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I propose we reevaluate General Zod with the following modification:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
GENERAL OF NEW KRYPTON
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with General Zod, you may:
* take a turn with 1 Unique Kryptonian Hero you control; or
* take a turn with up to 2 Kryptonian Soldier Heroes you control; or
* one at a time, for each Kryptonian Spy you control, choose a figure engaged with that Kryptonian Spy and roll 1 unblockable attack die against that figure.
Old July 2nd, 2019, 07:13 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks! @quozl seems like this is your baby then. Do you feel things are ready to move forward?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 2nd, 2019, 09:01 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Let's get one more set in order to get a better idea of the point cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 13th, 2019, 08:54 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: General Zod re-eval

Army Test
Map: X Marks The Spot with Orbital Laser glyph
Units: General Zod, Kryptonian Soldier x2, Kryptonian Infiltrator, Non, and Ursa (1500) VS Professor X, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Beast, Nightcrawler, Rogue, Gambit, and Angel (1500)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: X Marks The Spot with Orbital Laser glyph
Units: Rematch!
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: While the 2 Kryptonian Soldier option might be better than all the other options ,except maybe Non (or someone as tough) or if you have a ton of Infiltrators, I think this version works well.

Quote:
Old July 13th, 2019, 09:02 PM

I'll let you all look it over but I will propose we accept these changes, keeping the points at 380.

Quote:
Old July 13th, 2019, 09:20 PM

Sweet. I think it looks great and am in favor. I'm thinking this is probably the type of vote only Heroes can be part of, though, since it's essentially a "release" vote of sorts. But y'all have my yea in spirit.

Old July 13th, 2019, 09:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I thought he was trending up towards 400.
Old July 14th, 2019, 02:19 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I thought he was trending up towards 400.
Same here.

I also thought a strategy loading up on spies could be deadly since you get to roll an unlockable for ALL spies each time unless I'm reading it wrong.

I know when we house rules him to just add two full turns and left him at just one spy roll we felt he was fine at 480+. The unblock able was still useful.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 14th, 2019, 09:43 AM

All spies do get to roll. He has only been tried with 2 spies. Do you want to see more?

He's 4-2 at 380 with all the games being pretty close (some really close). I don't think he warrants a point increase.

Quote:
Old July 16th, 2019, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I'll let you all look it over but I will propose we accept these changes, keeping the points at 380.
Need some votes!
@Ronin @Lazy Orang @johnny139 @Tornado @Karat @japes

Quote:
Old July 16th, 2019, 12:41 PM

japes isn't an active hero, but, yeah, you need the others.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library