Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 27th, 2019, 08:59 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Superhero RPG In Character Thread

Superheroes (or Super Villains?):
1. Louisan: The Beacon (Kara)
2. Yodaking: Ghost (Xavier)
3. Dad_Scaper: Lana Shomer
4. IAmBatman: Ever-Loving Rockstar (Johnny)
5. Ericth74: Granite (Grant)
6. Spidey'tilIDie: U.S. Express (Sam)
7. Ronin: Tornado: Light Man (David)

FHI: Superhero Temp Agency

Superhero RPG Setting Thread

Feat Rules

This is where the roleplay happens.

Please use regular text for narration, bold for what your character says, and italics for what your character thinks.

Please post out of character chatter in the main thread (or the setting thread if that's more appropriate).

Let's start this off!

Francis Herbert Fairweather III of the supertemp agency FHI calls the Ever-Loving Rockstar. ELR answers his flip phone and Fairweather gives him the lowdown:

Rockstar! I got a job for you and your roadies. There's been some mass disappearances of homeless people in Los Angeles. People camping on the beaches: old, young, middle-aged. Bunches of them go missing every night for the past few days. Police are mystified so I got a call from an anonymous benefactor asking for help. Of course, I thought of you. This will be great P.R. for you and your team. Get you on the map again. I hear you're in Vegas now so it's not much of a drive. You in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; March 21st, 2019 at 10:02 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games