Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old July 28th, 2013, 01:07 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Otonashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexmax2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyThomas View Post
I think she'd be a good counter draft against Orcs.

Barring Heavies, she should be able to cut down a Blade Grut or Arrow Grut or two before getting chewed up by Grimnak or a Swog.
But then you could get isamu and cut down even more orcs..
Otanashi makes me laugh
But then your relying on the d20 and a single defense die. And against Arrows, Vanish doesn't work quite as well, as smart play will allow someone to keep Isamu within range of another attack.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 2nd, 2013, 07:28 AM

Tooooon is surprisingly tart

Otonashi has to be one of the most laughably dreadful units I've ever played with or against - Seriously, since me and my housemate only currently have her and Gwyn as our lowest point models, we always end up using her to fill in points.

And she does one thing: Dies. She has never killed a single unit, and the only use I've ever seen for her, is a bullet sponge for the Wound glyph lol

But at 10points, if you have nothing else, why wouldn't you take her?

But picking her as anything but a last pick? Downright silly imo - Plus its more hilarious after reading her backstory, since not only did she fail to avenge the death of her husband, but now continues to fail in general
Old August 2nd, 2013, 11:44 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh, come on! She's not that bad...put her next to a Tricky fig and you can make a first turn glyph grab with her amazing 10 move. And I've used her "Attack the Wild" to good effect before. I mean, you only have to kill a single orc to get her points back...

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old August 2nd, 2013, 12:04 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

As she is the only figure we have under 30 points she makes nearly every game and is as Tooooon mentioned, never does anything. I once played a 300 point game with my little brother. I had Venocs x4, Venoc Warlord and big O. He had Blades x2, Chomp, and Tornak. We played on a unusual map that had two giant hill on either side of a wide river, with swamp water comprising most of the river but the very center of it. Connecting the two hill was a bridge made of two 24 hex pieces and two 7 hexers supported by castle columns rising from islands in the river. Well my Venocs did very well killing Grimnak in one turn with two good frenzies and they killed I think four blades before I was down to just two in my SZ with the Warlord and big O. Tornak and the remaining squad of blades moved up onto the bridge and slowly made their way closer. My remaining Venocs killed maybe one more blade before falling since they focused primarily on Tornak. The Warlord did better against the remaining forces, killing Tornak and two blades, who all had height. Before succumbing to the last gruts blade. So I was left with Otonashi against one blade. I'm thinking I've won easy. I managed to gain height on the sole blade grut, but he survived two attacks of 5 before he himself killed big O with an attack of 2 against her defense of 4 . It was a rather pitiful performance.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old August 8th, 2013, 10:54 AM
This is genius...

The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker

When I first saw this unit's card I had ordered, wanting to get more Ninjas, I thought . What do I do with this thing, what is her purpose. Now I know. She is Carr's girlfriend, and sometimes, its hard to be next to someone that awesome, when your so pitiful. When she gets in the dumps, because of this, she uses tricky speed to run away from Carr as fast as possible.

Sorry just kidding, I quickly decided she was the counter to Marro and Orc Swarms, boost her with Tealord, Realin (RotV Version), Finn and Throgrim. She could become one tough cookie. Throw in Carr as backup. 490 points, I believe correct me if I'm wrong and you can still throw in Isamu.

Einar is the best general... End of argument...
Old August 8th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That might work. Seems a bit silly to base your whole army around a 10-point fig, though.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old April 6th, 2015, 07:14 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Otonashi
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 26th, 2015, 02:34 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

You know, I never noticed it before, but the last bits of her bio really remind me of the opening narration from Samurai Jack. Mind you, I don't think it's an intentional reference or anything, but it's kind of a funny similarity. I think I'm calling her Ninja Jane from now on.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 7th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

In the C3V and SoV Custom Synergies, it lists Haduc as a tricky figure, but he is valiant.
Old June 4th, 2018, 08:44 PM

UberQ9 knows what's in an order marker UberQ9 knows what's in an order marker

As Spider-Man is a Tricky figure, he may aid Otonashi with her Tricky Speed special power.
Old February 2nd, 2024, 07:48 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I didn't think that I would ever find a Book that was more outdated than the Sacred Band's one was. (Up until @MegaSilver updated it a couple of weeks ago, it was missing Tandros and the Red Wyrmling as disciplined figures, both of which released in 2010). However, I was wrong. The OP of this thread currently does not list any figures with a tricky personality that were released past Wave 9. Kumiko, Darrak, the Deepwyrm Drow... they're all missing.

It also looks like there's a bunch of wild figures missing under that section too. At a glance, the Death Chasers, Black Wyrmling and Drow Chainfighter are all missing, although there are likely others too (not to mention a whole bunch of VC units as well).

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units