Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old November 26th, 2015, 09:21 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Character Checklist

A Green Lantern Recruit uncommon would be pretty fun.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 26th, 2015, 11:22 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Once upon a time, I remember the vehement opposition of the Heroes to that sort of thing - "there's enough Unique GLs around that we don't really need an Uncommon like the Sinestro Corps."

I always liked the idea, though.
Old November 26th, 2015, 11:27 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Once upon a time, I remember the vehement opposition of the Heroes to that sort of thing - "there's enough Unique GLs around that we don't really need an Uncommon like the Sinestro Corps."

But you could say the same thing for the Sinestro Corps, especially since a lot of them have minis now thanks to War of the light.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old November 27th, 2015, 12:10 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:

That argument may have held water before they had a dedicated mini. Not now, IMO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 27th, 2015, 07:17 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Wow, what great lists! I'm just seeing them now for the first time. A pal who is buying me some Heroclix figures says there is a Shi'ar Raptor also, which is a winged figure.

Of course, if you're interested in playing someone not covered yet in your own games, you can always check out my Chas Quickscan Master Lists for my favorite independently designed figures, including many of these not yet covered by C3G as such.
Old November 27th, 2015, 01:56 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Wow, what great lists! I'm just seeing them now for the first time. A pal who is buying me some Heroclix figures says there is a Shi'ar Raptor also, which is a winged figure.

Of course, if you're interested in playing someone not covered yet in your own games, you can always check out my Chas Quickscan Master Lists for my favorite independently designed figures, including many of these not yet covered by C3G as such.
That character showed up a little in Annihilation, which is one of my favourite series. Funny enough, his mini is technically on the checklist three times. Darkhawk (Earth hero), Raptor (Common) and Talon (Member who helps the Shi'Ar, although Talon can also refer to an original Guardians of the Galaxy character) are all the same mini with different clix dials.

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old November 27th, 2015, 05:34 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Aha! We figured it was just some kind of Sh'ar Common Squad, like the DC Thanagarians. Well, I ordered three of them, so we'll just how to see how I want to use them.

Thanks for the info--back to wikipedia for more research.
Old November 28th, 2015, 12:23 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

DC-Etrigan has been released.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 28th, 2015, 11:27 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

DC list...

Koriand'r AKA Starfire
Is Rag Doll the same as Ragdoll
Ra's
Shiva (Lady Shiva)
The mad hatter
The parademon
The Sensei was used for elite league assassin I believe.

Marvel

Agent 13 is Sharon Carter
A couple captain Marvels have been released.
Con artist used as civilian
Frankensteins monster
Hulk?
Jessica jones is Jewel
Kitty pryde is shadowcat
Meggan was released not long ago as a public design.
Namor is sub mariner
Professor Xavier
Quasar
Spider woman
Werewolf by night is Werewolf (Jacob Russoff)

Swat officer
Shield sniper
shield trooper
Skull commando

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; November 28th, 2015 at 02:08 PM.
Old November 28th, 2015, 01:49 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
DC list...

Koriand'r AKA Starfire
Ra's
Shiva (Lady Shiva)
The mad hatter
The parademon

Marvel

Thanks Japes, good finds! I will keep Ragdoll on their since there is also a mini for Peter Merkell Jr.'s father that came out with the newer Flash set.

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old November 28th, 2015, 02:13 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by b57123m View Post
Quote:
DC list...

Koriand'r AKA Starfire
Ra's
Shiva (Lady Shiva)
The mad hatter
The parademon

Marvel

Thanks Japes, good finds! I will keep Ragdoll on their since there is also a mini for Peter Merkell Jr.'s father that came out with the newer Flash set.
I added more while you were editing. The last four I haven't back checked but pretty sure they were used.

Great resource by the way. Thanks.

Old November 28th, 2015, 02:23 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Jessica jones is Jewel
I'd argue that there's definitely room for a plainclothes Jessica Jones design, which is what the Jessica Jones mini is. That's by far the more iconic version of the character (especially now that she's had her Netflix series).

We also don't have designs for Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers), Quasar (Wendell Vaughn), or Spider-Woman (Julia Carpenter) yet, so I would keep those names on the list as uncompleted.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy