Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old April 12th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Isamu

Yes.

If you are just looking to get into Scape, I have plenty of terrain to get you started!
Old April 12th, 2011, 01:45 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can't remember, are AOE attacks still considered to be "attacking" the adjacent figures, or "affecting?"

"Anti"-Oxymoron
I'm anti-fashion, anti-religion
Anti-police and anti-system;
Anti-commercial and anti-prison,
Anti, anti-everything.

Last edited by Fencerjared; April 12th, 2011 at 01:48 PM. Reason: I'll have to look through the forum...
Old April 12th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If you roll defense dice, you were attacked.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old April 12th, 2011, 08:47 PM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

Yeah, if the power was triggered by being targeted then the answer would be no.

Creator of Nowdays.
Old April 16th, 2011, 02:58 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

Had Isamu left against Heirloom, Shurrak, and Golem on a lava based map... 25 vanish 9's later heirloom was killed, then i dealt two wound against Shurrak. Then my luck ran out, and Golem finished Isamu... I've used him plenty, and never had him work so effectively, i did have the Giant Hunter Stone treasure glyph so that did help. So basically a 10 pointer killed 90 pt Heirloom, and dealt 2 wounds to 160 pt Shurrak.. pretty impressive as long as the D20 rolls are good.
Old July 2nd, 2011, 01:16 PM

mupton0916 Woo who?

Just played a game where Isamu one-shotted a GIE from height (the ice barbs were a risk worth taking for a measly 10 points) then rolled so many vanishes that he killed a fresh MotH too. He wound up being the only figure left in a 4v4 match.

Unfortunately he wasn't in my army...
Old July 9th, 2011, 03:30 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

I was bored, so I decided to figure out Isamu's chance of dodging various attacks, from 1 to 10, assuming he only has 1 defense. Here it is:

vs. 1 die: 86.67 % chance of surviving
vs. 2 dice: 76.67 % chance of surviving
vs. 3 dice: 70.00 % chance of surviving
vs. 4 dice: 65.83 % chance of surviving
vs. 5 dice: 63.33 % chance of surviving
vs. 6 dice: 61.88 % chance of surviving
vs. 7 dice: 61.04 % chance of surviving
vs. 8 dice: 60.57 % chance of surviving
vs. 9 dice: 60.31 % chance of surviving
vs. 10 dice: 60.02 % chance of surviving

As you can see, it gets closer and closer to 60%, which is the chance that vanish 9 will succeed. It never gets quite to 60%, due to the chance, however small, that the attacker will roll no skulls, or that they will roll only 1 skull, and Isamu will roll a shield.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old July 18th, 2011, 06:58 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

Last night I had reached the end of a match (or so I thought) when I got left with Isamu against Jotun, an aubrien archer, and Kyntela Gwyn. Guess who won?

VANISH! Muahahahaha!
Old August 9th, 2011, 05:14 PM

Feadric is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I apologize for this random question, but is Isamu good enough that I should go for a 40pt squad (another rats) and Isamu opposed to a 50pt squad (stingers or dividers)?
(this assuming that I am at my max when I choose)
Old August 9th, 2011, 05:18 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

While Isamu is great, you should focus on making a solid core and support for your main army, and then adding in Isamu as a filler if you have the points. So, the question is, are the rats or the dividers more important for the rest of the army?

Stingers are 60pts BTW.
Old August 9th, 2011, 05:30 PM

Feadric is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Thank you and sorry for that mistake.
I am actually trying to make a large marro army for fun use, and I am still just theory-scaping.

Last edited by Feadric; August 9th, 2011 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Forgot for a second that this is Heroscape and not Minecraft
Old October 30th, 2011, 04:20 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

this may sound like an odd question, but does Isamu have to vanish?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units