Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 3rd, 2011, 04:48 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: KC's 3rd Annual Birthday Bash in Warren, OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness1717 View Post
My dad and I will probobly attend.
Spencer, I have a feeling that this will be the tournament where I wreck you we finally get to play each other.

Go team killercactus!

EDIT: Also, I went ahead and changed the format to where there are mercenaries for hire at each battlefield, and you have to pay your mercenaries every round. I think I'm really starting to like that idea, but I'll listen to anyone's input.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by killercactus; February 3rd, 2011 at 05:30 PM.
Old February 10th, 2011, 04:23 PM

Darkness1717 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness1717 View Post
My dad and I will probobly attend.
Spencer, I have a feeling that this will be the tournament where I wreck you we finally get to play each other.

Go team killercactus!

EDIT: Also, I went ahead and changed the format to where there are mercenaries for hire at each battlefield, and you have to pay your mercenaries every round. I think I'm really starting to like that idea, but I'll listen to anyone's input.
Maybe. If I can get a good Krav Cyprian army then I doubt it. But I really havent been playing Heroscape lately, We'll see. Chances are you'll face my dad again and just beat on him.
Old February 12th, 2011, 03:24 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Well I haven't 'Scaped since NHSD so count me in as a maybe. I really need to get back to this...
Old February 14th, 2011, 04:23 PM

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex worker View Post
Well I haven't 'Scaped since NHSD so count me in as a maybe. I really need to get back to this...
Yes, you should. Especially since you live near Warren and I don't have anybody to Scape with anymore. We need to start meeting at All American to play Scape on other days. Maybe I can get you into Summoner Wars also.....

At any rate, I hope you can make it! We've missed you at the last couple of events.

By the way to everyone - I think I've decided that I really like this format, and am going to go with it unless someone has a vehement objection. Here's a few maps I'd like to include, I think....

RotV + Lava 1) Fire Isles by yagyuninja
SotM + Lava 2) If You Can Take the Heat by Dignan
BftU + Snow 5) Northern Passage by tom
BftU 6) Jack of Spades by Gamebear

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by killercactus; February 14th, 2011 at 04:32 PM.
Old February 15th, 2011, 07:23 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Yes, I would definitely like to play a lot more, the friend that normally comes to the tourneys with me has stopped , so I basically have no one to scape with.
Old February 16th, 2011, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex worker View Post
Yes, I would definitely like to play a lot more, the friend that normally comes to the tourneys with me has stopped , so I basically have no one to scape with.
When can you play? I might be able to make some time. Right now, best for me is probably Sundays.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old February 23rd, 2011, 06:44 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I could come down on some Sundays - but probably not till 3-4 pm.

I suggest trying some maps for this event from the The Tournament-Worthy Asymmetric Map Workshop. Maybe one of the following:
Spoiler Alert!
Old February 25th, 2011, 11:08 AM

hangred Woo who?

May is pretty far out to confirm but please keep me posted!
Old February 25th, 2011, 11:34 AM

Will do, hangred. Good to hear from you!

While I have an audience here, it is very possible that I
Might be able to start hosting monthly tournaments. Would you guys come to Warren (or Boardman) once a month? I'd probably alternate between Heroscape and Summoner Wars, starting in April.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old February 27th, 2011, 03:32 PM

I probably would.
Old February 27th, 2011, 03:37 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How far is Warren from Central Indiana? If it's >2 hours, I might (just might) be able to make it. But it's doubtful.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old February 27th, 2011, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
How far is Warren from Central Indiana? If it's >2 hours, I might (just might) be able to make it. But it's doubtful.
A little over 5 hours - its in eastern Ohio.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events