Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old January 17th, 2011, 10:32 PM

Prometheus is surprisingly tart
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

What about the Gazebo (from Munchkin)? I wonder if that could be summoned, as there's some question as to whether it's actually alive at all.

L.K.R.
Old January 17th, 2011, 10:33 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I thought the "about to die" thing was the good generals being polite. I don't think Utgar or Valkrill care where or when you are. If they need you, they'll summon you and say sucks to be you.

Old January 18th, 2011, 12:18 AM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
I thought the "about to die" thing was the good generals being polite. I don't think Utgar or Valkrill care where or when you are. If they need you, they'll summon you and say sucks to be you.
Half and half. The wolves were all summoned at the moment they were killed by the Order of the Crimson Sigil, (the Nine Elves). I think Deathwalker 7000 was about to be trashed, and then Me-Burq-Sa's coup d'etat, which failed.

Oof...I got nothing to sign with now
Old January 18th, 2011, 12:45 AM

SgtHulka has disabled reputation

The about to die story got wrecked by the zombies. That said, I like the about to die story so I would prefer to stick with it.

But why does everyone think there's only medieval terrain on Valhalla? The fortress is clearly Jandar as seen by the flag; that doesn't mean Utgar doesn't have an entirely different type of fortress/building, or Vydar, or whomever. I see it as an aesthetic choice on the part of the generals; not a technological one.

This is a world where musket balls and machineguns are stopped by knights' armor, so it makes equal sense that a futuristic bunker would be as likely as a castle. Seriously, Utgar doesn't pollute his skies with belching factories? How were Vydar's waters poisoned?

Where do the airborne elite and the microcorp agents get their ammunition?
Old January 18th, 2011, 01:53 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

So technically any undead couldn't have been summoned because they are already dead right? Like I said, it probably has more to do with not disrupting events in a timeline. I agree though that Utgar and Valkrill probably don't care.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old January 18th, 2011, 02:06 AM

TnT2 knows what's in an order marker TnT2 knows what's in an order marker TnT2 knows what's in an order marker

A unit I'd like to see - Drow Cannon Fodder

A cheap Drow Unit that can be exploded by Pelloth.

Drow Coven Sister
10pts
0D attack
2D defence
5 Move

Sisters of the Coven: When activating a Coven Member, you may first move any two other Coven figures.

Ritual of Darkness Special Attack: Range 4. Attack 0 + Special. You may add one die to the attack for every Coven Sister within 4 clear line of sight hexes of the target figure.

The future of scape is players like us who support a community like this - with new maps, scenarios and events. Playing scape. Not buying scape...

Quick-Set-Up Map Thread The Principles of War
Old January 18th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnT2 View Post

I don't know...it seems like part of the strategy with Pelloth is the choice of having to destroy a not so cheap figure.
Old January 18th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnT2 View Post

I don't know...it seems like part of the strategy with Pelloth is the choice of having to destroy a not so cheap figure.
I Agree GO, I think this type of figure (one made expressly for Pelloth to explode) breaks his ability a bit. It SHOULD be costly considering how much auto damage he can dish out.

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old January 18th, 2011, 10:27 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

What about a Evil Drow Priest/Priestess that has a “Resurrect Common” ability that can bring back Drow from the “grave”.

This way Pelloth can use his ability and the priestess can bring them back. You would have to spend OM to power the ability, and therefore giving choices to make when fielding a Drow Army.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old January 18th, 2011, 07:43 PM

Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby!

FYI, just saw this come through the wire...might provide some new figure options.

http://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/2011/01/18/42922

My Customs
Winter Olympics = $6,000,000,000
Gold Medal Hockey Tickets = $2,000
Seeing an American Politician forced to wear a Canadian Jersey = Priceless
Old January 18th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

LotR clix?! YES!!!
Old January 18th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Themed His Pants

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therrian View Post
FYI, just saw this come through the wire...might provide some new figure options.

http://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/2011/01/18/42922
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
LotR clix?! YES!!!

My Customs: Metroid / Starcraft / Classic

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs