Want
Templar Calvary
Omnicron Repulsors
Swog Rider
Grut Orcs expansion pack
Dumutef Guard
fyolag spiders
message me for detail

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Last edited by Fallen Templar; January 7th, 2011 at 02:27 AM.
Old January 7th, 2011, 10:13 AM

rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfraredFog View Post
Had a great trade with rouby44! This is my first set of Glads and I'm super excited to try them out. Need to get my hands on one or two more, plus some other things, so check out my signature link if you're interested!

glads_heavies by bccarlso, on Flickr
InfraredFog is a great trader as well. Highly recommended!
Old January 7th, 2011, 10:17 AM

rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver Surfer View Post
rouby44 is an awesome trader! Everything arrived super fast, and well packaged. Thanks, rouby!
The Silver Surfer is a great trader as well. His part also arrived fast and was excellently packaged.
Old January 7th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

FYI-I have updated my Trade Thread with some themed armies and singles that I want to thin out of my collection.

Thread snippet:

Armies (Each army will be sold/traded together)
  • Estivera + 2 squads of Drow
  • 4 squads Venoc Vipers + Elite Onyx Vipers + 2 squads Armoc Vipers
  • 3 Squads of Protectors of Ullar
  • 2 Squads of Shades + Iskra + Retchets of Bogdan
  • Su-Bak-Na + 5 squads of Marro Drones
  • 3 squads of 4th + an unpainted Samuel Brown sculpt
  • Tagawa Samurai, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Moriko, Kato Katsuro
  • 2 squads of Heavy Gruts + Tornak + Nerak
  • 3 squads of Omnicron Snipers + 1 squad of Repulsors
  • 3 squads of Roman Archers
  • Nakita Agents + 2 squads of Gorrillinators
Please make offers in your PM. Unfortunately, I won't be splitting up any of the themed armies.
Thanks,
Filthy

Last edited by Filthy the Clown; January 8th, 2011 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Offers
Old January 7th, 2011, 04:49 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Greetings,

Had an excellent experience with MikeR. He had a single squad figure I was needing as one of mine was lost, we cut a quick deal and it was shipped and to me within days. Thanks!

- Raider30
Old January 7th, 2011, 05:32 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Added a few items to my Have list posted in my signature. PM me with any trade offers. Thanks!
Old January 7th, 2011, 05:35 PM

Talyn knows what's in an order marker Talyn knows what's in an order marker Talyn knows what's in an order marker

still have the following available. Please send me your offers, I dont know what this stuff is worth anymore.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=33343

Old January 7th, 2011, 07:04 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

How not to trade, part two:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins
I'm interested in the following items, but I probably don't want to spend enough to buy all of them. Can you give me prices for them individually and/or as a lot?

(Large list of items censored to protect User X's identity)

Quote:
Originally Posted by User X
I can do the glyphs and cards lot for $20, lmk.

Quote:
Do you mean $20 for six glyphs?

Quote:
For all these,any I can toss in some extra common glyphs as well.

(List of six glyphs censored to protect User X's identity)

Quote:
You're serious!?! This bunch of glyphs costs less than $2 at Auggies.

Quote:
Then you're free to purchase them there.
Old January 8th, 2011, 12:02 AM

Talyn knows what's in an order marker Talyn knows what's in an order marker Talyn knows what's in an order marker

Theres no point hiding if youre gonna quote pms. check your pms man before jumping the gun, I dont know what this stuff is worth anymore and you didnt actually submit an offer. And that price included shipping, they were wave 1 and other glyphs with cards. And again, if someone else is cheaper, than go there. I dont keep tabs on prices.

If you had instead explained what they were actually worth and gave your offer instead of scoffing and laughing, then maybe you would have gotten a more gracious reply.

I'm getting out of the hobby, and have had several good sales here in the last few months, not trying to rip anyone off, would just rather unload my stuff here than ebay, but I dont know now..

Im sure im not the first person to make a naive offer on a sale..

Last edited by Talyn; January 8th, 2011 at 12:25 AM.
Old January 8th, 2011, 12:28 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
You're serious!?! This bunch of glyphs costs less than $2 at Auggies.
I do believe, my friend, that he told you what they were worth, right there. That's just me, though.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old January 8th, 2011, 12:30 AM

I dont even know what Auggies is, so I dont know.

Old January 8th, 2011, 12:30 AM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

He hadn't named names in the slightest, but your little hissy-fit gives you away.

I agree with him pointing out that it was a poor way to handle a sale - the final reply is pretty rude and insinuates that the higher price is what's expected regardless of anyone else's prices.

It did nothing to you except in your own private thoughts since you and he were the only ones who know who User X was, but it did a service to anyone else who might make the same mistake of massively over-charging on something that can be gotten easily somewhere else, even if you weren't willing to look up the website.

His post did nothing wrong.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online