Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

View Poll Results: Marvel Allowed?
Yes 11 29.73%
No 26 70.27%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 14th, 2010, 04:31 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NHSD Columbus Ohio - 10/16/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
winners
I'll send you my picture right now!
Old October 14th, 2010, 04:40 PM

Darkness1717 is surprisingly tart

Can't wait to see you all Saturday, it's been quite a while.
Old October 14th, 2010, 05:48 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

I got my Goblins today, so I'll only need to borrow one squad.

Airhorn baby...

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 14th, 2010, 06:02 PM

RollItOnTop is surprisingly tart

Any chance someone can let me borrow 3 sets of 10th Regiment for the tourney? I can bring collateral.

Also, I talked to my friends. I have at least two others who are going to attend, maybe three - but the third guy is a flake...
Old October 14th, 2010, 06:07 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I may need to borrow a Fen Hydra if anyone can bring one.
Old October 14th, 2010, 06:18 PM
Gen Con 2015 Main Event Champion

weesel99 knows what's in an order marker weesel99 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollItOnTop View Post
Any chance someone can let me borrow 3 sets of 10th Regiment for the tourney? I can bring collateral.

Also, I talked to my friends. I have at least two others who are going to attend, maybe three - but the third guy is a flake...
We should be able to cover them for you.
Old October 14th, 2010, 06:40 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
I may need to borrow a Fen Hydra if anyone can bring one.
I got ya.

I SMOKE ROCKS!
Old October 14th, 2010, 09:57 PM

Markw20 Woo who?

Put me down as a player, this is my first tourny so Im not quite clear on some rules. Also my kids are 12 and 13 and love to play. Is it cool if they come?
Old October 14th, 2010, 10:04 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This is a good group Mark, we'll help you out.

The rules are simple. Bring your army, your cards, your order markers, your dice, your wound markers and sign in. Once you sign in someone will help you out with scoring.

Then you'll be matched up for the first round. Plop down at the assigned map and start playing. We like to shake hands and introduce ourselves before the match.

After the first round players with the same record will be paired up for each round after that. The player with the most wins or highest score gets the trophy and first pick off the prize table, then second and so on.

Bring the kids and have a good time!
Old October 14th, 2010, 10:28 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markw20 View Post
Put me down as a player, this is my first tourny so Im not quite clear on some rules. Also my kids are 12 and 13 and love to play. Is it cool if they come?
I'm bringing a 13 year old with me, and I know there are at least a couple younger than that coming too. I've been to around 5-6 tournaments, and they've all been kid friendly. The kids often roll like gold and hang in there just fine with the old timers.

As for the rules: Just show up with an army that fits whatever restrictions are posted for the event (in this case, I think the only restriction is no Marvel; bring 495 point armies), and get there on time. Once you sign up, you'll be paired up and told what to do pretty much the rest of the day.

This tournament is HUGE (40-60 at my last count?!), and it looks like it's being really well organized, so I bet everything runs smoothly.

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song
Old October 14th, 2010, 10:41 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Last year at NHSD, my friend Time Limit Tony lost to a 12 year old girl playing Braxas. He was playing Elf Wizards, and she melted his whole army with Poisonous Acid Breath. 19-18-18-20-18, etc. It was awesome.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 14th, 2010, 10:43 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Last year at NHSD, my friend Time Limit Tony lost to a 12 year old girl playing Braxas. He was playing Elf Wizards, and she melted his whole army with Poisonous Acid Breath. 19-18-18-20-18, etc. It was awesome.
I don't remember a twelve year old girl there...

Anyway to Markw, bring your kids! I am 14 and always have a good time their, I came in second at my third tournament.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day