Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

View Poll Results: Marvel Allowed?
Yes 11 29.73%
No 26 70.27%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 11th, 2010, 07:12 AM

Scorpion5 is surprisingly tart
Car Pooling

Is anyone interested in carpooling Saturday? I would like to leave Wellington around 7:45 am-8am. I drive (my wifes) Tahoe, so fitting 5 adults comfortably is no problem.

If interested, please call me at 440.670.3283.

Scorpion5
Old October 11th, 2010, 08:50 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: NHSD Columbus Ohio - 10/16/10

I'm in Elyria so, Wellington is 'on-the-way'. I'll have three total. Me, Jordan and Michael. I'll give you a call today.
Old October 11th, 2010, 09:08 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Not so bold prediction -

I will regret not playing this army on Saturday:

Hydra x2 - 240
Goblins x5 - 490, 24 hexes

so if you want to win, you should probably play this.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 11th, 2010, 10:32 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2007, 2009, & 2012

MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Not so bold prediction -

Hydra x2 - 240

The fun factor alone represents a win for this army.

Grenade lobbyist
Old October 11th, 2010, 11:45 AM

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattserTruckRally View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Not so bold prediction -

Hydra x2 - 240

The fun factor alone represents a win for this army.
I think the army I'm going to play is even more fun. The Hydra version is definitely more competitive in a standard meta, but I have a feeling the meta will be shifted for this tournmanet just enough that I feel more comfortable playing a different version.

I'm probably wrong though, which is why I think I'll regret not having the Hydra power in my current version.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 11th, 2010, 12:55 PM
Gen Con 2015 Main Event Champion

weesel99 knows what's in an order marker weesel99 knows what's in an order marker

I'm just going to randomly grab cards until I have 495 points. I added a jpg of the etched glass trophy that I ordered on the main post.

Last edited by weesel99; October 11th, 2010 at 01:35 PM.
Old October 11th, 2010, 05:51 PM

jacob_j_p is surprisingly tart

Whoa, that trophy looks pretty sweet. Too bad I'm playing an army that probably isn't good enough to take it home.
Old October 11th, 2010, 05:59 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

f it. I'm bringing Q9, rats and Raelin now! That is a sweet trophy!
Old October 11th, 2010, 06:11 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

You can just, uh, send that to me now so we don't have to waste any time to hand it out when the tourney is finished.
Old October 11th, 2010, 06:33 PM

Darkness1717 is surprisingly tart

Man I want that trophy.
Danget Shieldcrusher if your using Q9 then I cant use Cyprien. How I killed Venom in the first turn last year and still lost I dont know but I will get my revenge.
KC in all the 6 and a half tournaments my dad and I have been in you have been picking on my dad every one and i havent faced youy once so hopefully this will be the time for me to avenge my dad.
Old October 11th, 2010, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness1717 View Post
Man I want that trophy.
Danget Shieldcrusher if your using Q9 then I cant use Cyprien. How I killed Venom in the first turn last year and still lost I dont know but I will get my revenge.
KC in all the 6 and a half tournaments my dad and I have been in you have been picking on my dad every one and i havent faced youy once so hopefully this will be the time for me to avenge my dad.
Your dad beat me last year at NHSD because his stupid Nakita Agents wouldn't die.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 11th, 2010, 07:21 PM

Darkness1717 is surprisingly tart

Oh yeah hes really good with Vydar and whenever we play at home he never uses Vydar units and I just obliterate him but I force him to use them at tournies.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day