Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old April 11th, 2010, 07:53 PM

rshorton is surprisingly tart
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Watched Where the Wild Things Are, good movie, they did a great job with the monsters and was an interesting movie - 7/10

Clash of the Titans last night, eh, so-so movie, though my son enjoyed it. maybe 6/10. As someone else said, the scorpion fight was the best scene. Also, they apparently had 5 bucks to do the blue screening while they were on the boats because it looked absolutely horrible. Most every other scene looked great, so I don't know why that was done so poorly. I mean, we are talking cheap TV level blue screen while they are on the boat.

EDIT: Also, if anyone played the Mass Effect games, when you saw the Jinn, did you wonder what a Turian is doing in the movie?
Yes I did that confused me also.

Me-Burq-Sa, You-Burq-Sa, We-All-Burq-Sa!!!
~ RSH
Old April 11th, 2010, 11:00 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Kiki's Delivery Service.

A+, as expected!

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old April 12th, 2010, 11:27 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Wedding Singer - One of the best "period pieces" I have seen in a while

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old April 12th, 2010, 11:49 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

How to Train Your Dragon. I was pleasantly surprised for the most part. It certainly wasn't what I was expecting and had some good humor and action sequences. Easy to recommend to those with kiddoes. Pretty tough to recommend to anyone who prefers a bit more depth in their fare.

~Aldin, toothlessly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old April 12th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

Ninja Assassin...Perhaps the most kick 888 movie I have ever seen...the story wasn't much, but the action...just freakin EPIC.

I'm a F18, bro.
Old April 12th, 2010, 06:47 PM

Jdet is surprisingly tart

Tonight my wife and I watched Defiance. It was AWESOME!
Old April 12th, 2010, 07:10 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart

A Prophet: At the Lincoln Center Theater, It was a superb coming of age crime film. A+

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old April 12th, 2010, 07:28 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wolverine

I wish they would have done a better job with it.
Old April 13th, 2010, 11:43 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

The Hunt For Red October - Great film...and it aged well (Probably because the story was about the characters, not the technology) Also there were some lines that only Connery could pull off.
"You're afraid of our fleet. Well, you should be. Personally, I'd give us one chance in three. More tea anyone?"

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old April 13th, 2010, 11:51 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Watched Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow and was bored.
Old April 13th, 2010, 12:30 PM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

My wife and I traded yesterday. I went to see The Bounty Hunter with her and she saw Clash of the Titans with me. Good use of a Monday evening.
Old April 13th, 2010, 01:44 PM

Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker

I watched The Dark Knight for the eight billionth time. Awesome movie.

GENERATION 26:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies