Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old March 27th, 2010, 10:35 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
It's been a rough year...

Anyway, I've had a tough year (as some are aware) and I guess things get worse before they get better...

My biological mother (who I was raised to know as my sister, since I was adopted into my own family by my grandparents) has had several strokes this week and is in serious condition at our local hospital. Doctors say that there's not much more they can do and expect a big one to potentially come soon. If that happens, they've made it clear that it'll be terminal.

Anyone who feels like praying, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.
Old March 27th, 2010, 10:44 PM

SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker
Re: It's been a rough year...

Thoughts and prayers here.

"If winning doesn't matter, why keep score?"

Special Thanks to: stay_golden_PONYBOY, Browncoat, Onacara, King's Knight, Grishnakh, and Kenjib

Good Traders: capnfrank, heroscaper314, R˙chean
Old March 27th, 2010, 10:45 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks...I'm so down right now. Just tired of all this stuff...
Old March 28th, 2010, 12:53 AM

Spectre007 Woo who?

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it all works out.
Old March 28th, 2010, 01:49 AM

nyphot knows what's in an order marker nyphot knows what's in an order marker nyphot knows what's in an order marker

No helpful words. Just thoughts and prayers from me too.

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old March 28th, 2010, 02:05 AM

Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker

If there's any small comfort in this, at least you know it's coming. It sounds weird, but I found that that helped when my dad died. It was hard enough; I couldn't imagine how much harder it would have been if I had been caught completely by surprise.

My best to you and yours.
Old March 28th, 2010, 02:16 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You love some one for so long that the thought of loosing them destroys you a little bit.

I think of death as a release from a failing and painful existence (If suffering from prolonged illness). Sudden deaths are harder for me to cope with though I believe that one gets to ascend to a better place or start over and enjoy living in a new body. So something good happens!

What ever your beliefs I only hope that things turn out for the best and your family will once again be in our thoughts.
Old March 28th, 2010, 02:22 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Damn, Tony! You're getting your butthole stomped off by life this year...I sure do hope things turn around for you.

Prayers, check.
Good wishes, check.

Keep your chin up, brother. Crap happens to good people for no damned reason at all sometimes. Just keep truckin' and remember that at least you have Noah, Mamasan, your health, and a lot of friends who have you in their thoughts.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old March 28th, 2010, 09:42 AM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker

Reminds me of the year I lost my brother and 6 months later I lost my Mom. May God bless you and your family during these hard times. Hang in there Tony. Our prayers are with your family.

Giggity, giggity, giggity, giggity!

You must be this beautiful to ride the Quagmire!

Lose the zero, get with the hero!

Dear diary: Jackpot!

Fat chicks need love too...they just have to PAY!
Old March 28th, 2010, 09:46 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I lost my mom last year, without any warning.

Enjoy what time you have left and let her know that you love her. Last words are so damn important as is saying goodbye.

You and your family are in all our thoughts and prayers.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old March 28th, 2010, 10:01 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Take care of you and yours, Tony. Any time you feel like letting your mind wander to less important things, we'll be here blathering about plastic toys.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old March 28th, 2010, 11:30 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I hope that everything works out well. You and your family are in my prayers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General