Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old August 23rd, 2007, 05:57 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Major Q10

The Book of Major Q10
Swarm of the Marro - Master Set 2

Spoiler Alert!

If you cannot see the Army Card graphic, check Hasbro's Unit Page for stats and special powers, plus "character biography" and other non-game unit info.

Character Bio: The latest and most deadly model from a race of death machines, Q 10 is a one-of-a-kind creature that is fast becoming one of Vydar’s most capable death dealers. Although the hero is a creature of metal and power cells, it has developed a questioning soul under Vydar’s leadership, making it a caring warrior able to support and protect allies during a raging battle.

Vydar is testing Major Q10 by sending the metal champion into the uncharted swamp. The war leader wants to see what the effects of jungle slime and tangling vines will do to the metalworkings of the Q10 unit. Only time will tell if the terrain proves too much for this walking death machine.

Striding onto the battlefield, the huge machine has both machine pistols and rocket attacks to fill surrounding enemies with dread. Able to fire with unusual accuracy and speed, Q10 projects terror and hopelessness to its enemies as it takes to the field of battle.

(Hasbro)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • - TBA

Synergy Benefits Received
  • - LAGLOR : Vydar’s Range Enhancement Aura
    Being Vydar units with a range greater than 4, Major Q10 may benefit from Laglor’s VYDAR’S RANGE ENHANCEMENT AURA.

Synergy Benefits Offered
  • - BLASTATRONS : Homing Device
    Being a Soulborg that follows Vydar, Major Q10 may aid Blastatrons with their HOMING DEVICE attack bonus.
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Power Rankings

Jexik: Major Q10- Though not as good as his predecessor, Q10 remains a decent hero with decent stats. A-

OEAO: A-

Cleon: Tier 9 (16/208)

dok (VC inclusive): A

Unit Strategy Review
  • - TBA

Last edited by superfrog; March 25th, 2019 at 12:18 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2007, 06:13 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Q10's Machine Pistol ability is something i'd probably only use against low defense figures. I'm looking forward to using this guy!
Old August 23rd, 2007, 06:48 PM

Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby!
Q10's choice of special attacks is like a more restrictive version of Q9's Queglix gun.

Against multi-life heroes, use the Wrist Rocket special attack. Treat one-life heroes like a squad figure and use the rules below.

Against squads with defense 3 or lower, use the Machine Pistol special attack.
Against squads with defense 4 or higher, use the Wrist Rocket special attack.

Exceptions:
Against Stealth Dodge(Krav Maga), Shields of Valor(Sentinels of Jandar), and One Shield Defense(Crixus) use the Machine Pistol special attack regardless of defense bonuses.

*assuming all figures are within range
Old August 23rd, 2007, 09:18 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
You really can't get adjecent because he's only got 5 defense and 4 life. The rats could hurt and help him.

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old August 28th, 2007, 01:41 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Isn't this the first figure with two special attacks? So my question is, can he use both special attacks in the same turn? Four long range weak attacks and two up close power shots would be impressive.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old August 28th, 2007, 01:53 AM

Heroic Monkey is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan
Isn't this the first figure with two special attacks? So my question is, can he use both special attacks in the same turn? Four long range weak attacks and two up close power shots would be impressive.
A figure may use only one normal attack or one special attack per turn, so Q10 can use only one of the special attacks.
Old August 28th, 2007, 10:59 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
For 30 exttra points give me Q-9, any day of the week,

This guy has a low defense ( for a soulburg ) at 5, and Q-9 gets 9 attack dice and now Q-10 gets 8, either way ( 4 at 2, or 2 at 4), I like the flexibility of Q-9 better,
Of course more choice is better, and since we play we don't draft the same guy , it is always nice have a 2nd big robot.

I wonder how he will do against Q-9, if any one has played out this battle, let us know your findings. 2 attacks of 4 at Def. 7 verses 3 attacks of 3 verses Def. 5, they both have life 4, should be interesting.

I do like him having the 2 special attacks, makes him way more versitile, so you can custom pick your special for whatever you are attacking, that is really cool!!!!

I can't wait to really test this guy out though, so till then I am just guessing.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old August 28th, 2007, 11:29 AM

T-bomb has disabled reputation
Can't help doing the odds....

Q9 attacking Q10:
At 3 attacks of 3 that's an average of 1.5 skulls each time. With 5 defense that's 1.66667 shields on average. Defense takes it.

Q10 attacking Q9:
At 2 attacks of 4 that's an average of 2 skulls each time, vs 7 defense which is 2.33333 average shields rolled each time - Defense takes it again.

Now Q9 gets to attempt this 3 times, where Q10 gets to attempt it twice. I don't feel like working out actual statistics though of the chance of Q9 landing a hit on Q10 and vice versa. Any takers?
Old August 28th, 2007, 03:44 PM

Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-bomb
Can't help doing the odds....

Q9 attacking Q10:
At 3 attacks of 3 that's an average of 1.5 skulls each time. With 5 defense that's 1.66667 shields on average. Defense takes it.

Q10 attacking Q9:
At 2 attacks of 4 that's an average of 2 skulls each time, vs 7 defense which is 2.33333 average shields rolled each time - Defense takes it again.

Now Q9 gets to attempt this 3 times, where Q10 gets to attempt it twice. I don't feel like working out actual statistics though of the chance of Q9 landing a hit on Q10 and vice versa. Any takers?
Q9 kicks the pants off of Q10. Even assuming that Q10 gets first strike and gets first strike within range of Wrist Rocket(not the most likely scenario) Q9 still wins receiving an average of 2.80 damage. This means that Q10 does 126 points worth of damage and fails to make up his point value against Q9 even under this ideal situation.
Old September 6th, 2007, 03:41 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Q9 can die with a freak DW roll, Q10 can die even easier. Q9 is much better. Q10 is fun, but i wouldn't take him without some major defense help like the nakitas, raelin, or deathreavers
Old September 6th, 2007, 04:00 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I can't wait to try this guy out. Hopefully only a week or so left.
I'm having bad luck rolling defense dice with Q9 and is getting taken out quickly.
Old September 15th, 2007, 10:01 PM

ICOOLDUDE has disabled reputation
He's so merciful. I mean he is so kind. He grants a quick death with ROCKET ATTACK TO THE FACE!

My 100th post yay

ICOOLDUDE is the Venoc Warlord in the PLATINUM CAVE!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units