Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old July 16th, 2018, 05:26 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness
21+ Heroscapers

Hello, new member here.

Some may find this inappropriate, but as a person who enjoys alcohol and Heroscape equally I'm curious to know if anyone has ever made Heroscape into a drinking game/has any ideas? As of right now I have devised: 1 drink per wound marker received, 2 drinks if you roll blanks (skulls if defending/shields if attacking), 3 drinks when a unit is killed. I'm looking to spice these rules up so input is very welcome
Old July 16th, 2018, 05:49 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: 21+ Heroscapers

I believe I have found the very thing for you, chap!

(This card is the work of @Izner , not me.)

I have to say, though, the one you came up with would probably result in an ambulance and a stomach pump over anything resembling fun...

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 16th, 2018, 05:57 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreSremmurd View Post
2 drinks if you roll blanks (skulls if defending/shields if attacking)
If I ever have to make @Deroche 's death look like an accident...

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 16th, 2018, 06:04 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post

I have to say, though, the one you came up with would probably result in an ambulance and a stomach pump over anything resembling fun...
Ok well this is amazing but, My lads and I like to play these rules with beer and not liquor so as not to be hospitalized lol
Old July 16th, 2018, 06:06 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post

Ok well this is amazing but, My lads and I like to play these rules with beer and not liquor so as not to be hospitalized lol
No problem - Inebrios accounts for any type of alcohol, as long as you're willing to pay the wuss tax!

~Lazy Orang, who is actually a complete lightweight herself who only drinks on rare occasions and not much then, so....

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 16th, 2018, 06:56 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
2 drinks if you roll blanks (skulls if defending/shields if attacking)
If I ever have to make @Deroche 's death look like an accident...
There is a fair chance that he'll get you first, don't you think?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 16th, 2018, 10:40 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I can say for certain that scape and adult beverages mix quite well... Though we usually just pour shots when we’re thirsty.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 16th, 2018, 11:07 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
My Drunk Scape

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I can say for certain that scape and adult beverages mix quite well... Though we usually just pour shots when we’re thirsty.
I dunno. I found it hilarious when my friend who'd had too much to drink exclaimed after my minion attacked figures in his start zone, "How'd he get there?" And I could just casually say, "4 turns of movement".

I think the same friend was trying to get a drinking game for Scape. I forget if he ever got anything.

~Dysole, who imbibes semi regularly
Old July 17th, 2018, 11:16 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Dysole was clearly inebriated when he wrote this:

This sentence has exactly seven words.
This sentence doesn't have exactly seven words.

I, too, am a lightweight (literally and figuratively) drinker. How about a cannabis figure?

Old July 17th, 2018, 12:18 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Well in most of the US (and so by extension, for most 'Scapers), alcohol is legal and cannabis isn't....
Old July 17th, 2018, 01:15 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Slight Correction

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Well met!

Dysole was clearly inebriated when he she wrote this:

This sentence has exactly seven words.
This sentence doesn't have exactly seven words.

I, too, am a lightweight (literally and figuratively) drinker. How about a cannabis figure?

Minor edit there and that was written because I love paradoxes.

~Dysole, who notes that when she's inebriated everything in her head comes spilling out, figuratively of course
Old July 17th, 2018, 01:35 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

As a veteran of this style of game play, I have to say we never needed built in mechanics to get our drink on.

I would go with something like 1 drink for each wound inflicted including any excess wounds and one additional if the figure is destroyed. This may help to even the odds as the one doing the most damage is drinking the most.

A couple of years ago at Gen Con we were running our RPG at the JW and actually had a waiter come to the room and take drink orders.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion