Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 24th, 2020, 12:23 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Figure Suggestion Thread

Cool mini! What are your plans for it?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 24th, 2020, 12:53 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Cool mini! What are your plans for it?
Not C3G related, I'm afraid, chap! I have plenty of interests outside comic book superheroes that I want to see in the Battle for All Time. Planning to make it into a Nod Flame Tank from the Command and Conquer series of real-time strategy games, particularly the version from the second game (only really played the third a lot, but I want to play the older ones, and that version was easier to find a figure for and arguably more interesting). It isn't a perfect match, but it's close enough with a little repainting! Really excited to start bringing in that faction/setting at some point!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 24th, 2020, 01:04 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nifty. I was just curious in general.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 24th, 2020, 01:16 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Nifty. I was just curious in general.
I appreciate it, chap!
It's a very good series actually, and the third game in particular actually has a bloody good intertwined story and fun, exciting RTS gameplay. If you have any interest in/curiosity about computer games, particularly the RTS genre, I highly recommend giving it a try!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 18th, 2020, 05:24 PM

SinChan is surprisingly tart

Hello hello,
This time I was looking for a mini for a kitsune, the fox spirits from japanese folklore, can be human sized or ordinary fox sized, multiple tails are preferred if possible
Old May 18th, 2020, 05:49 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Looks like there is.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/7318145...dnd-miniatures
Old May 18th, 2020, 05:56 PM
Hard as ice

Well, that's one etsy shop I have to remember...

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 18th, 2020, 06:52 PM

Wow that was fast, and that mini looks great! Exactly what I was after, many thanks.
Old June 4th, 2020, 06:36 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So, I've been tossing some ideas around in my head for a couple new ninja designs, but I've been having a surprisingly hard time finding any suitable miniatures online. Ideally the minis would have the kind of availability needed for an SoV run, but if not that's okay, still a little premature to be focusing too heavily on that anyway.

I'm looking for two ninja miniatures, one for a Valkrill ninja and the other one could follow any general. I'd also prefer for them to both be male, just to balance out the current gender division. I'd also be open to one of them being a more futuristic/cyber-ninja interpretation. Any suggestions are much appreciated!
Old June 4th, 2020, 06:44 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

HeroClix has Hand and Foot ninja.
Also Kirigi.
Old June 4th, 2020, 07:03 PM

Heroclix Ronin figures might be worth a look as well.

Old August 8th, 2020, 01:43 AM

Hey all, I was looking for some minis for a squad of Neanderthals and wasn't having much luck.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards