Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 24th, 2011, 07:28 PM

GrayGhost79 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Selling my meager collection

I didn't collect for to long and I don't have some of the more ubber stuff but what I have is no longer seeing use and hasn't been for about a year now. Kids are grown and moved out So it's time to sale

It's a nice collection to start you off and I would prefer to sale it as one lot. Going to try to sale it here before ebaying it. I hate Ebay. Anyways on to the collection.....

1 Full Rise of the Valkyrie set. Have everything (including books) but the box. Meant to specify this is 2nd edition, no sparkly water tiles.

1 Full Swarm of the Marro set. Have everything (including books) but the box.

1 Full Dungeons and Dragon battle for the Underdark set. Have everything (including books) including the box.

1 Full set of the Booster set wave 11: Champions of the Forgotten Realms.

+ Tons of extra's.
Extra's include:

1 almost complete additional set of Rise of the Valkyrie. Missing a few pieces. Grimnak, Marro Warriors, Syvarris, and Death Walker 9000.

An extra set of Marro Drudge, Marrden Nagrubs and Marro stingers.

Deathwalker 8000: Figure + Card

Migol Ironwill: Figure + Card

Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior: Figure + Card

+ some extra cards without figures or at least all the figures for the card and some figures without cards.

Tons of extra tiles, dice, order markers, wound markers, etc.

130 figures
around 80 Cards
A lot of tiles I'm sorry it's a lot to count. But I have everything from the 3 master sets listed, everything for the partial master set listed and tons of extra's on top of that tile wise. All tiles come from either Rise of the Valkyrie, Swarm of the Marro or Underdark. No idea how or why I ended up with extra's of Swarm and Valkyrie, but that is mainly where the extra terrain tiles come from.

Was thinking of something around $200 but will entertain any reasonable offer. Paypal Only.

Condition is fair meaning every piece in the full sets and the partial sets as well as the expansion set are in good and playable condition except for the earth elemental card which has a minor tear at the bottom left hand corner. Plus I'm missing all but the Dungeons and Dragon box.

Tile break down......

Water tiles 1 hex - 45

Swamp water 1 hex - 34

Swamp 7 hex - 10
Swamp 3 hex 2
Swamp 24 hex - 2
Swamp 2 hex - 2
Swamp 1 hex - 2

Sand 7 hex - 10
Sand 3 Hex 4
Sand 2 hex - 4
Sand 1 Hex - 8

Rock 7 hex - 7
Rock 24 Hex - 2
Rock 3 Hex - 6
Rock 2 hex - 5
Rock 1 Hex - 9

Grass 7 hex - 6
Grass 3 Hex - 6
Grass 24 Hex - 6
Grass 2 Hex 8
Grass 1 Hex - 21

Dungeon 7 Hex - 3
Dungeon 3 hex - 2
Dungeon 24 Hex - 2
Dungeon 2 Hex - 2
Dungeon 1 Hex - 2

Shadow Pool 1 Hex - 8

Rock Stalagmite & Base 3 Hex - 1
Rock Stalagmite & Base 1 Hex - 3

Large Ruins 5 1/2 inch. - 2
Small Ruins 4 inch. - 1

Last edited by GrayGhost79; July 24th, 2011 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Counted Tiles
Old July 24th, 2011, 08:53 PM

Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Selling my meager collection

GrayGhost79, you should probably repost this info in the HS Trade Thread located here. You'll get more of a response you're looking for.

My Maps
Upcoming M.A.R.S. (Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers - PA/MD/NJ) Events Thread
Old July 24th, 2011, 09:18 PM

GrayGhost79 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Selling my meager collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcus View Post
GrayGhost79, you should probably repost this info in the HS Trade Thread located here. You'll get more of a response you're looking for.
My apologies, I did not mean to post this in the wrong section. Thank you, I will repost it there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales