Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old February 6th, 2015, 12:12 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Cyprien Esenwein

I stopped bothering with The Sound of Music after I realized what that the 16 year old and her boyfriend were singing about.

To Cyprien, we played a game where players needed to use "Leaders" to actually advance their troops. The idea being that the leader would inspire the rebels to push on. Cyprien made for an excellent one because I could use his excellently high movement to get him in around the board to lead in as few order markers as possible. Raelin would've been a good option, but her frailty and slower speed didn't appeal. Plus, Cyprien can fight back which was much more thematic than the kyrie cheering on the boyz.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 6th, 2015, 05:59 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cyprien Esenwein
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 13th, 2021, 02:36 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

I played Cyprien last month at a 450 pts take 2 event where I brought some sort of hodgepodge of EOV, Gladitrons, Eniar Imperium among others and Cyprien, Kato, 1x Spearmen 1x Gunmen. Other players except for me and 1 other brought standard armies so my picks only saw play on that matchup whereas I chose Cyprien against a 10th reg. pod.

Specifically, there were 2x 10th reg, Raelin, 1x Mezzos, 1x Knights and Thorgrim. My plan was to use Kato and the band to clear out some figures to separate squads and clear the way for Cyprien but after 2 rounds I was left with Kato and a single gunman, the 10th advanced fast and decimated that army. I figured I was done so I started using Cyprien from the corner to jump around the map.

Because the army was pod they didn't move much from the starting zone but I positioned Cyprien well and with great OM guessing I didn't allow for many attacks by keeping sleeping figures between Cyprien and them all the while getting by 2 attacks a turn.

I got pretty lucky getting past defense with normal attacks against boosted defense figures and with chilling touch rolls. After a while of jumping around the pod I needed another blocker and placed Kato inside to be an engagement blocker.

Once I cleared out some the openeing came and I tried to touch Realin but failed. I maintained life vs sustained attacks by targeting the 2 figures a turn and with all being squad figures the touch rolls really helped out. The board eased up and I touched Realin again and got a full roll to kill her. After that the match cleaned up quickly but not until another full roll against Thorgrim and no target for his spirit.

Between the lucky attack rolls and Touch (without the Lady present), good placement, guessing of markers and unlucky defense on the opponents part Cyprien destroyed the entire army (427.5 pts) and Kato got 1 successful swipe against a Knight (17.5 pts).

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units