Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old August 5th, 2020, 07:30 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

"Visceral Movement" was originally a pun placeholder name.
His actions are so well practiced and precise they border superhuman muscle memory, gut - visceral.
His actions also spread guts everywhere and deal with attacking, visceral

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old August 14th, 2020, 10:18 AM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Today is Friday, so I'll playtest tonight.

I've been thinking about Master Assassin and think Triple Attack should probably be the solution. It would reduce card complexity and not break theme. John Wick switches his targets depending on situation. I like the stick and move of it.

But I'll play tonight with Master Assassin and follow up my thoughts.

I'll also get back to member write ups above

Old August 18th, 2020, 11:03 PM

Re: FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Regarding Master Assassin,I'm not sure if "changing targets" is a defined Scape phrase even though we know what it means whereas "if possible" means exactly what it says.

MASTER ASSASSIN

When John Wick attacks a figure, he may attack two additional times. He may only choose different targets if the figure is destroyed. John Wick can't attack destructible objects this way.

Old August 18th, 2020, 11:09 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Sounds good.

Old August 18th, 2020, 11:24 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thought

What about?

Quote:
MASTER ASSASSIN

When John Wick attacks, he may attack up to 2 additional times. If the figure targeted by the previous attack is not destroyed, he must target that figure for an attack, if possible. John Wick may not use Master Assassin on destructible objects.
I'm kinda stealing wording from the Nakita Agents Smoke Powder (the only power I know for sure references targeting), Tactical Switch, and Life Drain.

~Dysole, spelling it out more because again while we all know what is meant she's not actually sure if "changing targets" is a defined Scape term

EDIT: Actually might have found a different power to crib off of.

Quote:
MASTER ASSASSIN

When John Wick attacks, he may attack up to 2 additional times. He must target the same figure with each attack unless that figure is destroyed. John Wick may not use Master Assassin on destructible objects.
Swapping out Smoke Powder and Tactical Switch wording for some of the wording used from Saber Storm
Old August 18th, 2020, 11:55 PM

Played a game just now against a random Army, Marro Cavalry: All Large figures, so John Wick's anti-Medium powers didn't come into play. But it didn't matter because he annihilated 495 points without getting touched.

The locking on targets is needlessly complicated and doesn't solve the issue with this figure.

If I may return to my first draft suggestion:
Quote:
MASTER ASSASSIN
After attacking, John Wick may attack one additional time for each opponent's figure who is adjacent to him.
Is TACTICAL MOVEMENT used anywhere else? We could use that in replace of VISCERAL MOVEMENT

Old August 19th, 2020, 12:28 AM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Approval

I like both of those powers. Tactical Movement is not moved anywhere else and I feel it is very on theme.

~Dysole, updatingly
Old August 19th, 2020, 08:41 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like where this has gone. Here is the updated car with the new wording.

If everyone is in agreement I think it is time to vote. If so he has my
Old August 19th, 2020, 09:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I would reorder the powers with Boogeyman first, then Tactical Movement, then Master Assassin and Human Shield.

Then it goes in order of your turn with movement powers first, then attack, then defense.
Old August 19th, 2020, 10:14 PM

Wording

I do think Tactical Movement should be

John Wick may attack before, after, or at any point during his movement.

There's not really a good scape analog but it's what is used in C3G and I think it's a concise wording.

We want him to have to stop if he uses Boogeyman right?

~Dysole, covering bases

~
Old August 19th, 2020, 10:16 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Wording

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I do think Tactical Movement should be

John Wick may attack before, after, or at any point during his movement.

There's not really a good scape analog but it's what is used in C3G and I think it's a concise wording.

We want him to have to stop if he uses Boogeyman right?

~Dysole, covering bases

~
That depends; do we want another Kumiko?

Old August 22nd, 2020, 01:47 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Currently playing a big game including Dalinar and Aslan. Cool stuff guys!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum