Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old August 17th, 2007, 08:51 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Knights of Weston & Sir Gilbert

If I put an order marker on the Knights of Weston, I first get to use the Human Champion Bonding. Let's say I use that to take a turn with Sir Gilbert. After his turn, his card says I can move 4 squad figures. So let's say I choose to move 4 of the knights. Then I'm back to my original turn with the knights. Can I move the same 4 I moved due to Sir Gilbert's power or do they have to be different? So in effect, I can use this combination to move the knights twice, attack one, and take a turn with Sir Gilbert all for 1 order marker. Is that correct?
Old August 17th, 2007, 09:08 PM

jdozs has disabled reputation
Yes.

There is no reason to chastise me. I will beat myself with a stick later.
Old August 18th, 2007, 10:11 AM

sachsen Woo who?
You've got it figured out! That's why Gilbert boosted the knights so well, and that combo is popular in our games.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's