Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 15th, 2017, 06:40 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker
Re: Maryland Multiplayer Madness! NHSD 11/4 in Baltimore, MD

Definitely still keep me on the list though. Hopefully by the time the next one rolls around everything will be settled down and we will be able to make the trip.
Old October 15th, 2017, 06:48 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Actually, my brother won't be coming. Put me down for a definitely though.
Old October 15th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvildeyedjoker View Post
Definitely still keep me on the list though. Hopefully by the time the next one rolls around everything will be settled down and we will be able to make the trip.
Oh, sweet summer child. @Lamaclown has never been to one of my events and I keep him on the list, because I know he wants to even though he's moved to Ohio. @shaugville moved to England and I keep him on, for posterity's sake. So, fear not. I will not take you off the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Actually, my brother won't be coming. Put me down for a definitely though.
Sure thing. It'll be good to see you again.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 23rd, 2017, 01:57 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Hey @superfrog , are you coming or what?

= =
Old October 26th, 2017, 06:57 AM

Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker

Mathjedi will be joining me from Jersey.
Old October 26th, 2017, 10:21 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Changes of plans again - youngest brother SHOULD be coming. Will you need maps or anything?
Old October 26th, 2017, 10:28 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_At_Arms View Post
Excellent. You checked with @epicalpaca and the other Garden Staters?

Quote:
Changes of plans again - youngest brother SHOULD be coming. Will you need maps or anything?
Feel free to be the first to pick a map to bring. Do you have a preference from the many maps in the OP?

= =
Old October 27th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Attention!

One of our attendees is looking to buy some Heroscape terrain to start his collection, if possible. If you are interested in selling some terrain, please let me know, or just post here. Thanks!

= =
Old October 28th, 2017, 06:56 AM

Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Excellent. You checked with @epicalpaca and the other Garden Staters?

Quote:
Feel free to be the first to pick a map to bring. Do you have a preference from the many maps in the OP?
Yeah, it looks just the two of us for this one. I think I may have time to assemble a map if we need more.
Old October 28th, 2017, 11:52 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I’d love to come but I have about three things going on that day and my car is dead.

Perhaps in the spring, once I’ve graduated.
Old October 28th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Yeah, it looks just the two of us for this one. I think I may have time to assemble a map if we need more.
Ok, cool. Pick a map and let me know which.

We'll catch you next time, SF.

= =
Old October 29th, 2017, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Ok, cool. Pick a map and let me know which.

We'll catch you next time, SF.
I'll do Mergain's Redoubt

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day