Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old August 6th, 2019, 03:53 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Washington/Oregon

My daughter and I will be there. (She's going away to college in 2 weeks!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 7th, 2019, 10:37 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We will have eight C3G maps set up. Looks like we might get up to 14 casual players.
Old August 8th, 2019, 05:42 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll try to make it to this!
Old August 8th, 2019, 06:29 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Hope you can. Will do taco bar for dinner. Feel free to bring drinks and snacks. See you Saturday.
Old August 9th, 2019, 11:21 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

You can PM me if you need address or phone info. Looking forward to some heroscape tomorrow.
Old August 12th, 2019, 08:07 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for hosting Derek! Hopefully we can do this all more often. We should probably start talking NHSD plans.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old August 12th, 2019, 08:40 AM

Yes it was good times, thanks for making it. Agreed on NHSD. We will definitely get something planned this year.
Old August 12th, 2019, 10:07 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So great seeing everyone again! It had been way too long!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 5th, 2019, 09:26 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll be hosting an event for National Heroscape Day at Capitol City Theater in downtown Salem October 20th. It'll be casual play on ARV, and a couple scraps maps. Everyone is welcome. Food and drinks are available for purchase at the venue and outside food and drink is welcome (no outside alcohol, but beer/wine/cider is available in house). We have the whole place to ourselves. BYOA of 500 points for ARV maps and 350 for scraps maps.
Old September 5th, 2019, 11:10 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I should be available. What is on the allowed lists? C3V and SOV included?

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 5th, 2019, 11:31 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
I should be available. What is on the allowed lists? C3V and SOV included?
We'd love to have you! Many of the players don't have C3V/SOV experience (unless Dysole makes it!) and some players are greenhorns, but this is really just for fun so I certainly wouldn't mind some customs (especially so I can ogle over them) if you want to run some. I don't plan on doing brackets or anything, just play with who you'd like to play against and pick a few armies that are fun. Just trying to get fellow 'Scapers together in our area to symbolically nerd out on our passion. All. 'Scape. Welcome!

Last edited by Ulysses; September 6th, 2019 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Misworded
Old September 17th, 2019, 05:17 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longy418 View Post
Yes it was good times, thanks for making it. Agreed on NHSD. We will definitely get something planned this year.
I'm considering going to the event in Salem. But if you are hosting an event @Longy418 I would rather go to yours (provided its in Portland, Vancouver or Battleground as opposed to Seattle/Everett.) Do you think you and Kai and all the others would want to come to Salem? I've got so much to catch you all up on. I'm married now, have a foster daughter and am buying a house! Also I'm teaching full time now instead of working night shift
@quozl @Toogwick_tuk @Nomad @White Q Knight @obfuscatedhippo

Also an attempt to necro an old friend @ROADRAGE do you still get heroscapers notifications?
@Ulysses these were the people I mentioned on the facebook event that would effect whether I was a maybe or not.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; September 17th, 2019 at 06:43 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers