Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old October 14th, 2007, 09:46 AM

Mycophycophyta Woo who?
Sorry for double posting but it seems like my last post officially killed the thread.

Old October 14th, 2007, 02:39 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I just found and read this whole thing.

It's great!
Old February 17th, 2008, 03:12 PM

humble has disabled reputation
Write more.
These are really good storys. Add more.
Old February 19th, 2008, 04:17 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Wow! I haven't actually read the whole tihing yet but i'm very impressed with the the comments now if only i could get that much praise for the fanfic im about 2 post
\/ look down there for my fanfic please,I hope you like it \/
Old May 10th, 2008, 01:48 PM

Darconus has disabled reputation
Re: "The Flag-Bearer Wars" relaunched

Chapter Eight concluded...

The Einar Coastlands
Two Imperium warriors stood on the beach, one watching to the north, the other watching to the south. The Valhalla sun was setting low over the water, casting an orange glow over everything. As the warriors field of vision crossed, the north-watcher fell back. The south-watcher sprinted to him and knelt down, noticing a small hole just above his left eyebrow.

The south-watcher stood, somewhat confused, and as he turned to look over the water he felt something hit his stomach. He felt the hole before he saw it, and knew that he was shot by some form of advanced technology. Another bullet hit him in the shoulder, two in the legs, and a final shot in the neck. He crumpled over.

Three-hundred yards from the shoreline, atop an Einar outpost, stood Guilty McCreech. He had seen the Imperium warriors fall, and was busily sounding the alarm for aid. As he looked back, the first of Utgar's ships crashed among the sands of the beach. Orcs and minions swarmed out, and the Ashigaru Harquebus soldiers that were hidden along the beach began firing.

Another ship plowed into the sand and Krug charged out. He picked up the Imperium warriors and used them as shields. The third ship that hit the beach was Grimnak.

Guilty McCreech looked over at the Imperium warrior that stood beside him. This warrior was the youngest of his kind, and Guilty could see in his eyes that he wanted to go to war, to avenge his fallen brothers.

"Now is not the time for revenge." Guilty pointed inland, "Warlord Valguard's castle is the closest. Go, and tell him to bring his soldiers. Utgar is coming after Lord Hatamato Taro for the sea."

The Imperium warrior nodded and took flight.

End of Chapter Eight
Next: Chapter Nine: Burning the Bridges

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction