Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old October 24th, 2012, 09:24 AM

redcometx knows what's in an order marker redcometx knows what's in an order marker redcometx knows what's in an order marker
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - October is Fantastic w/ an Extra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardevoir View Post
A great wave guys, well done! I really like Dragon Man, he will be great crowd control. Does anyone know what the extra side is?
Hmmm, I'm going to guess Frankenstein ... released on Halloween.
Old October 24th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcometx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardevoir View Post
A great wave guys, well done! I really like Dragon Man, he will be great crowd control. Does anyone know what the extra side is?
Hmmm, I'm going to guess Frankenstein ... released on Halloween.
and/or Gentleman Ghost. Vampire Lackeys and Werewolf could be a possibility. But we gotta have Bolts.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 24th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Frankenweenie.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 24th, 2012, 02:34 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Frankenweenie.
I wanna see that movie.
Old October 24th, 2012, 02:35 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Fantastic with an extra Side(kick)

I am sure that they have at least been completed since they were used in almost all of the Spoiler playtests.
Old October 24th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

And what, exactly, do you mean by "Sidekick"?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 24th, 2012, 02:42 PM

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Let's see what do we have here...

Robin (Dick grayson)
Kid Flash
Speedy
Batgirl - Not really a sidekick, but what ev's
Aqualad
Wonder Girl

Like those guys?
Old October 24th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post

Robin (Dick grayson)
Kid Flash
Speedy
Aqualad
Wonder Girl

Like those guys?
Why so many?
Old October 24th, 2012, 02:57 PM

Ya, but check this out, this is from a playtest done by Tickle about 4 months ago during the spoiler design.

Quote:
Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Pass
- What should be the unit's point value? 60
- Give a brief overview. Sidekick bonding is so useful. And she was able to put 2 wounds on Electro, so she's not totally useless. Setting up Crime Spoiler is definitely a challenge though so I'm glad we dropped the negative part of the power or it wouldn'tbe worth it at all.
Map: HYDRA Base: Gehenna
Units: Spoiler, Robin (Tim), Aqualad, Speedy (Roy), Batgirl and Wonder Girl (600) VS The Hood, Scarecrow, Electro, and Wizard (595)
So it seems like we have them all waiting on deck (grayson I saw somewhere else) and they need a home.
Old October 24th, 2012, 06:21 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Interesting. I bet the Sidekicks will be this SSE, then the next wave will be undead? I remember Bats saying there was a whole lot of undead in the works. Frank's monster, Gentlemen Ghost, etc. would all fit in there.
Old October 24th, 2012, 07:29 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Ya, but check this out, this is from a playtest done by Tickle about 4 months ago during the spoiler design.

Quote:
Army Test
- Give a brief overview. Sidekick bonding is so useful. And she was able to put 2 wounds on Electro, so she's not totally useless. Setting up Crime Spoiler is definitely a challenge though so I'm glad we dropped the negative part of the power or it wouldn'tbe worth it at all.
Units: Spoiler, Robin (Tim), Aqualad, Speedy (Roy), Batgirl and Wonder Girl (600) VS The Hood, Scarecrow, Electro, and Wizard (595)
So it seems like we have them all waiting on deck (grayson I saw somewhere else) and they need a home.
Quote:

Robin (Dick grayson)
Kid Flash
Speedy
Aqualad
Wonder Girl

Like those guys?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Interesting. I bet the Sidekicks will be this SSE, then the next wave will be undead? I remember Bats saying there was a whole lot of undead in the works. Frank's monster, Gentlemen Ghost, etc. would all fit in there.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old October 24th, 2012, 08:10 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:

Quote:
Army Test
Quote:

Robin (Dick grayson)
Kid Flash
Speedy
Aqualad
Wonder Girl

Like those guys?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Being relatively new in the Outer Sanctum, it's pretty awesome seeing the speculation about the new releases. Especially since I know what they are.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy