Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 25th, 2008, 01:17 PM

STEALTHRULER is surprisingly tart
Exclamation Aquilla's Alliance - No Cards!

I'm hoping someone can help me with this problem. I opened up my Aquilla's Alliance Set I got for Christmas this year, but alas, there were no cards. Is there some place I am not looking? If not, is there anyway I could contact hasbro for replacements? I need help! Thank you so much!

My Customs My Maps
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8-9
Old December 25th, 2008, 01:19 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Aquilla's Alliance - No Cards!

Um.... That's never happened to me before. If they are not in between the cardboard I would suggest messaging WOTC, and I bet they would be able to help.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old December 25th, 2008, 01:36 PM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness

They stash them somewhere weird, between the cardboard probably like nicktheant said. I opened mine, spend 15 minutes getting the figs out, and then found the cards inexplicably on the floor.

MSE: Easy Heroscape Card Creation
V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old December 25th, 2008, 01:43 PM

wk4c knows what's in an order marker wk4c knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmaczero View Post
They stash them somewhere weird, between the cardboard probably like nicktheant said. I opened mine, spend 15 minutes getting the figs out, and then found the cards inexplicably on the floor.
Same here, lol.

Quadraphonic(x2), Hilo-Scaper, SuperflyTNT

1-4/3-1/3-2/3-2
10-9 = 53% Win pct.
Old December 25th, 2008, 02:35 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Once, when I was opening a pack with scissors, I nearly clipped the cards in two. Just look harder, I'm sure the cards are there.
Old December 25th, 2008, 02:51 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by wk4c View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmaczero View Post
Same here, lol.
Not to put too fine a point on it, but- seriously- same here. Check that packaging again.
Old December 25th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

They are inbetween the outer box and the inner "tray" kind of box. In the odd chance that they aren't there, contact customer service and you should get replacements sent to you. I have to do the same for a Ticalla Jungle. It happens, but you aren't out in the cold. Way back when I got my Wave 1 heroes they packaged the wrong glyph with it. I contacted customer service and they sent me like twenty of the correct glyph.
Old December 25th, 2008, 07:01 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

Lucky you Agent Minivan! So what Glyph was it?
Old December 26th, 2008, 01:16 AM

STEALTHRULER is surprisingly tart

Ya, I double checked, and there nowehere to be found. I'll contact WOTC, and if that doesn't work, Hasbro. Thanks everyone!

My Customs My Maps
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8-9

Last edited by STEALTHRULER; December 26th, 2008 at 01:31 AM.
Old December 26th, 2008, 01:34 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickledpie View Post
Lucky you Agent Minivan! So what Glyph was it?
Glyph of Lodin comes with the wave 1 heroes.
Old December 26th, 2008, 02:32 AM

Rifier_Ace is surprisingly tart

The Glyph of Lodin is the only glyph I'm missing... Those wave one heroes are so hard to find.
Old December 26th, 2008, 09:01 AM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifier_Ace View Post
The Glyph of Lodin is the only glyph I'm missing... Those wave one heroes are so hard to find.
One year ago today, they were in my WM for the holiday shopping season. Sadly, those days are over. Hopefully, a re-release of Wave 1 is coming. You can get Heroes of Bleakwood, and I can get more Arrow Gruts and some Venocs to replace the ones that I EOV-ed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion