Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 31st, 2018, 02:58 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

As it happens, I have the 11th off, without even requesting it. I have no idea if I'll have the next week off. I can try to put a request in for it, but it won't be guaranteed due to to short notice.
Old July 31st, 2018, 02:59 AM

Isak is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Also....for those of you in Utah...is it too short notice to schedule an event with you and Idahoans for the 11th again? I know TREX was planning on it but had to cancel. If I go ahead and run the tourney will you be able to schedule your calendars in time to make it?

Also I was planning on doing another "sleep over" weekend like I did last time. I can house 5 solid...and up to 7 as long as people are willing to bunk together on a Queen bed and Queen Air mattress. I'd have ya'll show up the evening of the 10th, we'd order pizza and play games all night, Saturday morning have breakfast and then go to the Tourney (probably in Pocatello...maybe Idaho Falls) in the early afternoon.

Thoughts? Who could make it? I'd like to make sure we get at least 10 or more total if I'm going to pull it off this short notice.
@The Dewk @UtahScott @Starling_ @BiggaBullfrog @Leaf_It @DewNoHarm @Sir Torin Brokenshield! @Isak @antmarchingroves @Saints_Wrath @Flash_19 @TrueMurray @tanmad21 @dart48 @kmgenius @The B.I.V. @wjscaper @DaDude @ortimus @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar @podunksarmy @Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches @Ginja Ninja @Tiranx @dreamscaper @Hamadraith @dgillis @Warband @Jazack @Uklabokalala @TREX @Bloo dvikingr

Anyone I miss?
I'll check with my work, I don't think I can this short notice but I will try.
Old July 31st, 2018, 07:42 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Sir H,

on vacation. Sorry.
Old July 31st, 2018, 10:09 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, I'm afraid that after TREX canceled his tourney, I went ahead and scheduled a vacation with some friends over that weekend. Sorry @Sir Heroscape !

It was a blast last time and Sir and Lady Heroscape were amazing hosts, so if anyone reading this is on the fence about going, you really should!
Old August 2nd, 2018, 11:54 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

It's funny - @BiggaBullfrog and @Leaf_It are now in charge of the monthlies, and the format that they have chosen for August is the exact format I had in mind/was wanting to do for my last month here! Great minds, I guess! Needless to say, I am very excited.

The details are in the first post of this thread, or the following post here:
Old August 2nd, 2018, 11:55 AM

UTAH MONTHLY AUGUST 2018

Location: Demolition Games, 85 West 3300 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84115
-Note that we have reserved the upstairs area.

When: August 25th, 11 AM

Cost: $5 (100% of entries will go to prize support! And donating prizes is always quite welcome as well, of course.)

Format: Rotating Teams! You and an ally will fight together to defeat your two opponents. But here's the kicker - each game your ally will change randomly! Friends can become enemies, and vice-versa (so be sportsmanlike with your opponents, as they may very well be your partner in a later game)! Remember the rules regarding "friendly" vs. "you control" - so Raelin won't do anything for your partner, but Rhogar could (and be aware that glyphs are worded so that they only work for your army)!

- 350 point armies
- 9 figure limit (extra tiles will be provided if needed)
- SoV & C3V allowed, official Marvel allowed. RotV Raelin, Major Q9, and Deathreavers BANNED
- Power Glyphs: Initiative+8, Healer, D20 +1, Move +2, Wound, Unique Attack +1
- Treasure Glyphs: Brooch of Shielding, Belt of Giant Strength, Elixir of Speed, Giant Hunter Stone, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability
- Four 50 minute rounds

If there happens to be an off number of players (such as a 1v2 or 1v1), loaner armies and order markers for the player(s) will be provided. The armies will be good, but not auto-winning, instead filling roles that will complement player armies.

Standings/Army Builds
Spoiler Alert!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE POST IF YOU'LL BE IN ATTENDANCE. It helps with the logistics of a lot of things.

Last edited by The Dewk; August 27th, 2018 at 05:17 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 11:59 AM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

I can make it!!!
Old August 2nd, 2018, 01:18 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I’ll be there.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 2nd, 2018, 02:03 PM

Uklabokalala Woo who?

I should be able to make it
Old August 2nd, 2018, 06:36 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Found it @BiggaBullfrog Just throw down a waste post and I can hook you up.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 06:38 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

@The Dewk

I've been asked to turn over the editing duties of the FP to BiggaBullfrog. Not that I don't trust him but if you could confirm to make it official.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 06:54 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@BiggaBullfrog Why the 9 figure limit? Traditional is 24 hex so why not a 12 space limit per team? I like the rest of the details. Sounds fun. Also with revolving team mates how do you know who is top dog? Looking forward to seeing what else you guys come up with. My bro had so much fun last time he probs be there again with me. I could also drop off the bowl prize to you for the ARV contest down there if I come down. I also printed out a successful zetacron for the table if I come down. Still needs paint though. Let me know on them details.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events