Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News
AotP News Sightings, official news, etc.

Notices

Old November 16th, 2017, 01:21 AM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!
Wizkids Making Magic: The Gathering Board Game/Miniatures

It looks like Wizkids is going to be adding the Magic:
The Gathering
licence to it's lines of pre-painted miniatures. It looks like they will be taking the board game a different route. It will be interesting to see what aspects (if any) of Arena will be kept in the transition. Hopefully there will be some new terrain packs (wishful thinking I know). If nothing else it provides Arena customs creators with a source of new planeswalkers and creatures.
It seems Wizkids practically has a monopoly on pre-paints at this point.

Last edited by betawolf36; November 16th, 2017 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Grammar and spelling
Old November 16th, 2017, 09:37 AM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker
Re: Wizkids Making Magic: The Gathering Board Game/Miniature

Very interesting. So does this mean that AotP is officially dead? At least there will be more minis to create customs. I hope this new board game will be good, as I enjoy the MTG lore.
Old November 19th, 2017, 12:18 PM

skabbtree is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Wizkids Making Magic: The Gathering Board Game/Miniature

Yeah hopefully they are taking the AOTP format and turning the game into what it should have been or even better!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News