Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 26th, 2010, 12:00 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The C3G Release Party! - It's On! :-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Errata:
Add one more bullet point to Green Arrow's card.
Nooooo! Crap!
Man we OCD'ed about every detail of the cards and rulebook, forcing poor GreyOwl to do the work over and over, and ended up with a missing bullet... I knew that as many times as things were edited we were bound to accidentally delete something and overlook it.

:sigh: Well, thanks for pointing it out.
No worries, the nice thing about these being digital downloads is that we can fix it! I'm on it.
Old January 26th, 2010, 12:06 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You the man, GreyOwl!
C3G ~ giving you quicker errata than the official guys could dream of (thanks to our "product" being 100% electronic ).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 26th, 2010, 12:17 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
You the man, GreyOwl!
C3G ~ giving you quicker errata than the official guys could dream of (thanks to our "product" being 100% electronic ).
And to GO being the Caretaker of the Custom realm and all.. that helps too. Thanks GO.
Old January 26th, 2010, 12:18 AM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

No problem! It's all fixed now, and all links are updated (individual cards and PDF). I apologize if anyone had already printed those out.
Old January 26th, 2010, 12:50 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

You're too quick Grey Owl. I found a little one on page 31:

"Flickers of flame and the glow of melted metal and asphalt snap Superman out his trance."
Old January 26th, 2010, 12:59 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Dat completely correct, yo.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 26th, 2010, 01:02 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Superman out his trance
Better out than in, that is what I say
Old January 26th, 2010, 02:05 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

In the examples for Knockback, Solomon Grundy rolled all four defense dice, but he should have had 1 fewer defense die because of Hawkgirl's Nth Metal Mace.

And since I was always taught not to point out issues without offering solutions, I will volunteer to help proofread future cards, scenarios, etc. I just don't think I'll have the time to design or playtest much, and I know my imaging skills are no match for you folks.

This is truly an awe-inspiring accomplishment.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 26th, 2010, 02:26 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Carp! I read over those examples a few times. I blame that on only playing a game or two with Hawkgirl myself.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 26th, 2010, 02:43 AM

tomvasel has disabled reputation

I'd love to get some of these, but being in Korea makes things a bit more complicated, not to mention I'm terrible with knife and models.

However, if someone is willing to make them for me, I'll trade good quality board games - anything you want, really - just shoot me an email at tomvasel@gmail.com

"Real men play board games"
Tom Vasel
www.thedicetower.com
Old January 26th, 2010, 02:46 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
In the examples for Knockback, Solomon Grundy rolled all four defense dice, but he should have had 1 fewer defense die because of Hawkgirl's Nth Metal Mace.
Old January 26th, 2010, 09:32 AM

Can someone please post those two corrections over in the Wave, and I'll make an update. Balantai, let me know how you want to rewrite the knockback example, too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy